Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Norwich City v Hull City match thread

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Its all your fault Morty...because your not their....they decided they didn''t want to play properly...[/quote]Lol, quite possibly.I won''t be there on Tuesday either, meh.

Oh well we lost a game we should have won, bring on Leicester on Tuesday! No point dwelling on missed chances, most on this board will love this result so they can banter about how crap we are, how lambert got it all wrong etc etc

We''re bound to lose some games this season, however were still up their apart from QPR the league is wide open.....

[quote user="Have Heart"]Oh well we lost a game we should have won, bring on Leicester on Tuesday! No point dwelling on missed chances, most on this board will love this result so they can banter about how crap we are, how lambert got it all wrong etc etc We''re bound to lose some games this season, however were still up their apart from QPR the league is wide open.....[/quote]

If we went up this season, we would need a whole new squad!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Have Heart"]Oh well we lost a game we should have won, bring on Leicester on Tuesday! No point dwelling on missed chances, most on this board will love this result so they can banter about how crap we are, how lambert got it all wrong etc etc We''re bound to lose some games this season, however were still up their apart from QPR the league is wide open.....[/quote]

[/quote]

If we went up we could clear our debt :)

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

have a heart [Y]

norfolkbroadslim - [N] twaaaat!

[quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote] If we went up we could clear our debt :)[/quote]

Clear the debt and be the whipping boys.  We would need to buy at least 15 new players

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

have a heart [Y]

norfolkbroadslim - [N] twaaaat!

[/quote]

Thanks for your valuable, well thought out input[;)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Clear the debt and be the whipping boys.  We would need to buy at least 15 new players

[/quote]

Just a typical miserable poster!

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Disgraceful result![:@]  No excuses Lambert, we have been found out![/quote]

This is obviously a joke?

[/quote]You would really like to think so. NBS? Still in 6th place, sure we would all have taken that at the start of the season. Now lets fire back with a win against Leicester.

[quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote] Just a typical miserable poster![/quote]

Yes of course I am so miserable. 

We wouldn''t need to sign anybody if we went up this season.  I''m deleriously happy all of a sudden[:D]

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Disgraceful result![:@]  No excuses Lambert, we have been found out![/quote]

[/quote]

[;)]

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]

[/quote]

You would really like to think so. NBS?

Still in 6th place, sure we would all have taken that at the start of the season. Now lets fire back with a win against Leicester.
[/quote]

How anyone could criticise the boys for that performance is beyond me. Sometimes you lose games you deserve to win and visa versa.

To criticise Lambert or the players this afternoon betrays a real ignorance of the game.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]

[/quote]

Still in 6th place, sure we would all have taken that at the start of the season. Now lets fire back with a win against Leicester.
[/quote]

I honestly think that if we survive this season then we can''t have any complaints, (not that I think we will be in for a relegation battle).  Last time I said this I got shot down though[:(]

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"][quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How anyone could criticise the boys for that performance is beyond me. Sometimes you lose games you deserve to win and visa versa.

To criticise Lambert or the players this afternoon betrays a real ignorance of the game.

[/quote]

I was just ''playing'' the part of the typical over reacting fan.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Broadstairs Canary"][quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was just ''playing'' the part of the typical over reacting fan.

[/quote]

Yes, I assumed that you were only ''joking'' - unfortunately, as I''m sure Radio Norfolk will confirm, and as other posters have suggested, some fans will think the wheels have come off. 

I think the wheels have not come off but Lambert quite rihgtly is warnign against too much expectation. i think city are in far better shape that the last time we were in this division but we are no way good enough to compete in the top 6.

Subs should have been made earlier.

C. Martin was poor, and Jackson should have replaced him around 65 minutes at the latest.

Lappin played very, very well but ran himself into the ground. McNamee should have replaced him with about 15-20 minutes left.