Sign in to follow this  
KennyMonster255

Hi

Newbie here, I''ve been reading for some time but only just got around to signing up. I just had to add comment on how bad I thought Victor Segura was.

I am your typical glory hunting Norwich Fan (?!?), chose to support them to be a bit different as I live in Spurs-land, I started to like City during the Bayern Munich/Inter Milan period and it has been uphill since then Embarrassed [:$]

I go to a few games each season home and away, my firs tof this season is tomorrow, will be in the Barclay Upper with my missus (who supports Hull).

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]Well il be the first to welcome you here, and for tomorow, tell your missus not to shout about being a hull fan ;)[/quote]

Why not, She/They are in the Upper Barclay!!

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]Well il be the first to welcome you here, and for tomorow, tell your missus not to shout about being a hull fan ;)[/quote]

Why not, She/They are in the Upper Barclay!!

[/quote]

I''ve got some mates from Hull, one was a Southend fan due to the tenuous link of liking Alison Moyet (who is also a fan).

So the Southend fan and someone else go to a match in SouthEnd to see Southend vs Hull and they sit in the Southend end, she feels intimidated and whispers "try not to act northern" to the other one.

As soon as the teams come on the pitch he loudly says "EY UP!"

is that what you mean?