Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Grant Holt and Hoolahan...

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]

In answer to the academy question KK we''ve brought far more through in the last 5 - 6 years than we did the in the 5 - 6 years before that - Chris Martin, Korey Smith and Declan Rudd are probably the pick of the bunch.

By the way - have Ipswich paid their debt to St. John''s Ambulance yet? How does it feel to support a team who actually failed to pay the St. John''s Ambulance? Does it make you feel good?

[/quote]Btw, how are your finances? Heard your in for abit of a shock when the books are announced!

The point of the League One squad, is that you failed last season, with a Championship squad.....oh and Did Connor have to go home to bed early today, noticed he came off in the first half...or is he already injury prone?

When are you going to go support your team? Your result was almost as bad as ours, since you are such a wonderful team, where will you be when you lose your next 2 games?

[quote user="Wxyz"]We need a goalscorer , no good dominating matches if you cannot put the ball in the net , Holt just is nowhere near good enough for this level.[/quote]I have to agree with this. If we want to do anything in this league we have to get a better striker in than Holt, and I think Holty is a wondeful player for us- just not good enough for what we want to achieve!

Hee hee hee King Keano why don''t you answer the question?  What does it feel like to support a team who have an unpaid debt to the St. John''s Ambulance? Does it make you feel good? 

Any particular reason why you don''t want to answer the question??

Go on - answer!!

Oh - and any particular reason why the wonderkid was hauled off after 31 minutes today? Shame those Scunthorpe fans didn''t have the chance to admire just how good he is like the Cardiff fans last week.

Yeah, answer some questions:

Why are Ipswich so much better than Norwich? you have 2 more points that us?

Why do you think your finically safe? Why didn''t you buy Chopra in the summer? (or any of the others?)

Why is Wickham a big baby, coming off in the first half?

Why are you on a Norwich forum, being a tw*t, when you should be talking about your team on your forums?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]The point of the League One squad, is that you failed last season, with a Championship squad.....oh and Did Connor have to go home to bed early today, noticed he came off in the first half...or is he already injury prone?

When are you going to go support your team? Your result was almost as bad as ours, since you are such a wonderful team, where will you be when you lose your next 2 games?[/quote]Na Connor was taken off for tactical reasons...An away point against a side with a new manager...I will take that...Just like i will take a point at Reading on Tuesday if offered to me...

Tactical? in the 31st min? so you went 1-0 up, and wanted to defend? thats pretty poor tactics.... (although we did it properly, when we won the league a few seasons ago....something you won''t manage this season...)

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]

Hee hee hee King Keano why don''t you answer the question?  What does it feel like to support a team who have an unpaid debt to the St. John''s Ambulance? Does it make you feel good? 

Any particular reason why you don''t want to answer the question??

Go on - answer!!

[/quote]Actually it really doesn''t bother me...Yer were in debt, of course...difference is we have a benefactor to keep us afloat...How much more money wil Delia plough into a lost cause?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Tactical? in the 31st min? so you went 1-0 up, and wanted to defend? thats pretty poor tactics.... (although we did it properly, when we won the league a few seasons ago....something you won''t manage this season...)[/quote]We went 1-0 down...I guess another open top bus parade is in order to remember that historic season in the top flight...We did it properly though, won Fa Cup and Uefa Cup...

How do you know what your ''benefactor'' and Delia plan to do?

Norwich are also a much more attractive proposition for investing in, due to the fact we have fans, and manage to fill more than 70% of our ground EVERY league game....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]How do you know what your ''benefactor'' and Delia plan to do?

Norwich are also a much more attractive proposition for investing in, due to the fact we have fans, and manage to fill more than 70% of our ground EVERY league game....[/quote]THIS POST IS HILARIOUS...Your such an attractive proposition that your yet to find ANYONE to buy your club!

When did you win these titles? in the last 10 years? NO, we have won in the last 10 years....

And you took off your star striker after you went 1-0 down?

Hes obviously not very good then....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]And if hes got soo much money, why did Keane have to sell in the summer, and not buy Chopra?[/quote]And buy in the cheaper option of Scotland?Booed him for being black yet? Wouldnt put it past your scummy lot....

We sold dead wood...the only 1st teamer was Walters...who we got an excellent price for...As for spending, more money available to spend in Jan...

Your hilarious, you can''t accept the fact, that Norwich are just as likely to get promoted as you this season, your just as likely to lose at home to Hull, and you spend your time posting a NORWICH CITY forum, i know your IQ is probably below 70, but your on the wrong forum, your a tw*t...

Who has said, you have money to spend in Jan? have you seen that money?

And you keep on about our financial state, but we get crowds of 24000+ every game, we sold over 20,000 season tickets, we spend at least £2 million in the summer, and we are in 6th, after being in League One last season, we are absolutely fine...

You disappoint me King Keano because your answer confirms all my worst views of some Ipswich fans. All the Norwich fans I know would feel a sense of shame that their club had failed to pay a debt to a charitable organisation which provides essential medical cover at matches.

There was a time when Ipswich Town with the Cobbold family owning the club and Sir Bobby Robson as manager were a byword for class and integrity (and even as a Norwich fan I could recognise that), but now Ipswich have declined to the point that they welch on paying debts to charitable medical organisations, as well as to many local businesses and suppliers. Add in the fact that they are owned by someone who does everything he can to keep his picture out of the public domain and who is alleged to have made money out of selling arms that have ended up in the hands of child soldiers in the Congo and it really does paint a very sad picture indeed of the moral decline of a once proud club.

Still, each to their own I suppose, do enjoy being two points ahead of us after 8 games won''t you!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]When did you win these titles? in the last 10 years? NO, we have won in the last 10 years....

Hes obviously not very good then....[/quote]He''s 17, far from the finished article...It was him or Scotland...Have Norwich ever won a trophy of note? (The Milk Cup doesn''t count)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Who has said, you have money to spend in Jan? have you seen that money?

And you keep on about our financial state, but we get crowds of 24000+ every game, we sold over 20,000 season tickets, we spend at least £2 million in the summer, and we are in 6th, after being in League One last season, we are absolutely fine...[/quote]Clegg said there is money to spend in Jan and available for loan signings before then....Yes your finances are excellent, hence why 6 months ago you almost went into administration...You spent on players because Delia was realistic enough to realise that your squad was not capable of anything other than a bottom 3 finish if she didn''t...so she put her hands in her own pockets...

[quote user="King Keano"][quote user="Gingerpele"]When did you win these titles? in the last 10 years? NO, we have won in the last 10 years....

Hes obviously not very good then....[/quote]He''s 17, far from the finished article...It was him or Scotland...Have Norwich ever won a trophy of note? (The Milk Cup doesn''t count)[/quote]Have you won a trophy of any note this century- playoff winners doesnt count....

[quote user="CT"][quote user="King Keano"][quote user="Gingerpele"]When did you win these titles? in the last 10 years? NO, we have won in the last 10 years....

Hes obviously not very good then....[/quote]He''s 17, far from the finished article...It was him or Scotland...Have Norwich ever won a trophy of note? (The Milk Cup doesn''t count)[/quote]Have you won a trophy of any note this century- playoff winners doesnt count....

[/quote]I guess similar to your trophy haul...Champ/League one championships dont count...

[quote user="King Keano"][quote user="CT"][quote user="King Keano"][quote user="Gingerpele"]When did you win these titles? in the last 10 years? NO, we have won in the last 10 years.... And you took off your star striker after you went 1-0 down? Hes obviously not very good then....[/quote]

He''s 17, far from the finished article...It was him or Scotland...

Have Norwich ever won a trophy of note? (The Milk Cup doesn''t count)
[/quote]

Have you won a trophy of any note this century- playoff winners doesnt count....

[/quote]

I guess similar to your trophy haul...Champ/League one championships dont count...
[/quote]

What a sad pathetic person you are to spend a Saturday evening writing on a Norwich forum. Get a life FFS!!!

[quote user="Charles"]

[quote user="King Keano"][quote user="CT"][quote user="King Keano"][quote user="Gingerpele"]When did you win these titles? in the last 10 years? NO, we have won in the last 10 years.... And you took off your star striker after you went 1-0 down? Hes obviously not very good then....[/quote]He''s 17, far from the finished article...It was him or Scotland...Have Norwich ever won a trophy of note? (The Milk Cup doesn''t count)[/quote]Have you won a trophy of any note this century- playoff winners doesnt count....

[/quote]I guess similar to your trophy haul...Champ/League one championships dont count...[/quote]

What a sad pathetic person you are to spend a Saturday evening writing on a Norwich forum. Get a life FFS!!!

[/quote]Well, you''re kind of asking for it if you want to start talking about trophies. Don''t feed the troll and all that jazz.

He is less intelligible than Banana......

He also seems to think he knows everything about Delia, and Norwich''s accounts, he''s read an article title pretty much, and decided to make his own facts...being NEAR administration, then spending money in the summer, kind of shows, that we aren''t near administration now doesn''t it? or does that not register in your rather small brain....