Sign in to follow this  
ollie

is ppls canaries working?

causre mine aint

any ideas

or is going to be another frustrating refresh the bbc website?

[quote]causre mine aint any ideas or is going to be another frustrating refresh the bbc website?[/quote]

mine neither - listening to wba version

[quote]causre mine aint any ideas or is going to be another frustrating refresh the bbc website?[/quote]

they''re now broadcasting the wba commentary on the city icon - has waller died or something

£12.99 for the season for the basic package which is match console and radio commentary.  The match console is always about 5 minutes behind the play, right now the score still says 2-1 to WBA and the radio comm is always having problems.

I must say the WBA radio broadcast isn''t that bad though, they get excited when we are attacking too.   They are properly slating our poor defence though, just said they don''t have a clue!!

for those of you listening to west brom commentry - are u getting really annoyed about the slagging od we''re gettinng i.e "norwich are scrappy whilst robson on the other hand is trying to build a football playing side!"

is waller usually this bias when commenting on our opposition?

I can''t get radio norfolk back    still got listen to these WBA geezers who are now getting on my nerves.  Great to hear our fans screaming though  OTBC!!!!!

This is so annoying. I want to listen to Canary Call. Bloody Premium TV - useless gets. We should all send them mails - click on the help button beside ''audio commentary'' to do so.

[quote]for those of you listening to west brom commentry - are u getting really annoyed about the slagging od we''re gettinng i.e "norwich are scrappy whilst robson on the other hand is trying to build a foot...[/quote]

Haha! I laughed when I heard "WBA" and "good footballing side" in the same sentence