Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Home games

Games we need to win, Dont know if the reason is that we are missing chances or we need extra strike power. This is the Championship not League one cannot afford to fall too far behind.

[quote user="Eggy"]Games we need to win, Dont know if the reason is that we are missing chances or we need extra strike power. This is the Championship not League one cannot afford to fall too far behind.[/quote]Still in the Play-Offs my friend, and another home game to come on Tuesday.Chin up.

[quote user="Eggy"]This is the Championship not League one cannot afford to fall too far behind.[/quote]We are indeed doomed, what with us being so far behind we still occupy a playoff berth. Get a sense of perspective!

[quote user="CT"]Am I the only one who thinks it wont be a tragedy if we dont make the playoffs?[/quote]Depends.  Do you mean "because we finish in the top two" or "because promotion would be too much too soon"?

Not necessarily that it would be too soon but I guess as people keep telling us to ''remember how far we''ve come'', it seems a bit unrealistic to almost expect promotion.I just dont think we''re good enough to get promoted YET

[quote user="CT"]Not necessarily that it would be too soon but I guess as people keep telling us to ''remember how far we''ve come'', it seems a bit unrealistic to almost expect promotion.I just dont think we''re good enough to get promoted YET[/quote]And I agree with you.  I think a top half finish would settle our aspirations and allow Lambert''s team to do the neccessary deals over the summer to give us a better squad for next season and a push for the Prem.Of course, season tickets will go up by around 15% but if we want success, we all need to pay for it.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="CT"]Not necessarily that it would be too soon but I guess as people keep telling us to ''remember how far we''ve come'', it seems a bit unrealistic to almost expect promotion.I just dont think we''re good enough to get promoted YET[/quote]And I agree with you.  I think a top half finish would settle our aspirations and allow Lambert''s team to do the neccessary deals over the summer to give us a better squad for next season and a push for the Prem.Of course, season tickets will go up by around 15% but if we want success, we all need to pay for it.[/quote]Spot on. Lets be honest if at the start of last season (e.g. after Col Utd at home) someone had offered us a top half finish in the championship the season after, we''d have snapped their hands off!

Cardiff lost 5 home games and 9 away games last year and finished 4th. I''m not too worried.