Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Thats a new experience

What experience you ask?,well,enjoying a loss so much,we out played Hull from start to finish and at times looked unplayable, if we play like that for the rest of the season then we will be top 6 easily come May, the tools that moaned on the way out of the stadium can jog on, yes the result was poor but the performance at times was awesome!! [:D]

Err...no!

If we play like we did today; dominating possession and not taking your chances we will lose more than we win. That’s a fact in this league. You get punished.

[quote user="Mainline"]

Err...no!

If we play like we did today; dominating possession and not taking your chances we will lose more than we win. That’s a fact in this league. You get punished.

[/quote]

Err... yes!

You know exactly what i ment, Mr picky!![:#] I bet you we will never see a game like that again and not score, Christ sake think back a few seasons a realise how far we have come!! 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It''s all very well and good watching nice football, but we need points on the board [;)][/quote]

Do you honestly think what happened today will happen again this season?,those type of games are a one a season deal,after today i am more positive than ever that we will do well this season.

[quote user="Melchett loves a PhatCanary"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It''s all very well and good watching nice football, but we need points on the board [;)][/quote]

Do you honestly think what happened today will happen again this season?,those type of games are a one a season deal,after today i am more positive than ever that we will do well this season.

[/quote]

That’s a very fair point you make there.

Norwich and Hull two leagues apart last season - who would of thought that on today’s performance from the Canaries?!

[quote user="Melchett loves a PhatCanary"][quote user="Mainline"]

Err...no!

[/quote]

Err... yes!

You know exactly what i ment, Mr picky!![:#] I bet you we will never see a game like that again and not score, Christ sake think back a few seasons a realise how far we have come!! 

[/quote]

Norwich and Hull two leagues apart last season - who would of thought that on today’s performance from the Canaries?!

[/quote]

Who knows what will happen, unless you are mystic meg I would suggest you know no more than me.

I said it the season we got relegated and I have said it again tonight, it''s very nice watching good football, but it''s points on the board that count.  And if you can counter argue the point that we need points on the board then I look forward to hearing it.

I like to see us win more than anything, I''ve had enough of the happy clappy, lets all be happy with a draw or a loss because we played well brigade.

[/quote]Yes, what happened today will happen again this season. We will probably win more than we lose playing like that, but some of the better teams in this division will punish us for being so wasteful in front of goal.

[quote user="Power Hamster"][quote user="Melchett loves a PhatCanary"]

[/quote]
Yes, what happened today will happen again this season. We will probably win more than we lose playing like that, but some of the better teams in this division will punish us for being so wasteful in front of goal.
[/quote]