Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Who the hell was that Hull coach/physio?!?..

That little ''hispanic'' looking guy who ran on the pitch before the match geeing up the Hull fans, and then again after the final whistle to gesticulate the scoreline to the Norwich fans in the Barclay??.    If he isn''t a member of their backroom staff then he should have been arrested for trespassing on the pitch, if he is a member of their staff he should have been arrested for inciting crowd trouble.

If he is on their staff, not only should Hull be embarrassed to have somebody conduct themselves this way, he should be banned from ever entering the field of play again and given a touchline ban, better still, give me 5 minutes with him in a room with a cricket bat.....little ***t.

It definately wasn''t Nobby Solano. He got a ticking off from the fourth official after the 1st goal for his over the top reaction of running in front of the Norwich bench

[quote user="Charles"]It definately wasn''t Nobby Solano. He got a ticking off from the fourth official after the 1st goal for his over the top reaction of running in front of the Norwich bench[/quote]By all acounts it sounds like the same bloke ;)Figured it was Solano *shrugs* How many more little hispanics can a team have ??

I didn’t see this from where I was sitting today.

However just to observe….

Flecky was king of winding up the opposition supporters while in his pomp.

Cant see much wrong with it unless that person is doing blatant rude hand thrusting gestures or flicking V signs at us.

We as supporters dish it out plentiful times so we need learn how to take it too.

Rather than V signs i believe he offered the Barclay some Peace signs instead! A bit over exuberrant but wouldn''t you be if your team had won away from home for the first time in 28 or whatever games!

Thats''s all very well, but my original point is "who the f*** was he"??. I don''t believe as an earlier poster suggested that it was Solano ,wat we actually hadwas an obsure member of the Hull backroom staff entering the field of play gesturing at the home fans...in  my mind this is pretty unacceptable

Before the game started, a few of the balls ended up in the Barclay, and one guy near me refused to give it back. He threw it back, and it was thrown back again, then into the upper tier. This guy was annoyed a little, and the Barclay started getting on his back. Ball came back down and ended with the first guy again who, in all honesty, is a tw*t. Again he refused to give it back, and this had gone on a while and most of the Barclay at this point were ribbing the Hull guy about it, if chanting "wank*r" at someone can be classed as ribbing. Anyway, the city fan then threw the ball at him and stood there with his arms wide out as if he was some big shot. Hull guy walks off. Then, before the game started, he came out and kicked a ball into the Hull end. Frankly, the city fan who started it was an embarrassment. There''s banter at a football match and there''s being a twat, and he was being the latter. He was spoken to by one of the head stewards too, then spend half the game calling people c*nts. I particularly enjoyed him winding the Barclay up after the final whistle - they could give it, but not take it.

Oh, just to add, yes it was Solano. I''m 2 rows from the front, and he was stood in front of me.

yes a big part of football is winding the other team up, but to say you enjoyed him winding the Barclay up at the end is a joke.

That is just the sort of thing to cause crowd trouble and should not be tolerated. I did notice the ref see it, didn''t see him say anything to him but he may get reported

The South American Hull coach made the situation worse. If he''d of just laughed off the Norwich fans in the Barclay refusing to give the ball back and just ignored it, the potentially crowd trouble inciting incident would of not occurred! 

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Thats''s all very well, but my original point is "who the f*** was he"??. I don''t believe as an earlier poster suggested that it was Solano ,wat we actually hadwas an obsure member of the Hull backroom staff entering the field of play gesturing at the home fans...in  my mind this is pretty unacceptable[/quote]Apparently he''s a friend of Solano''s, is nothing to do with the Hull backroom staff, yet seems to be allowed on the pitch. Odd....

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Thats''s all very well, but my original point is "who the f*** was he"??. I don''t believe as an earlier poster suggested that it was Solano ,wat we actually hadwas an obsure member of the Hull backroom staff entering the field of play gesturing at the home fans...in  my mind this is pretty unacceptable[/quote]

Apparently he''s a friend of Solano''s, is nothing to do with the Hull backroom staff, yet seems to be allowed on the pitch. Odd....
[/quote]

Well thats exactly my original point!!, if he''s nothing to do with the Hull staff, what we actually had was a member of the public encroaching onto the pitch (inciting the crowd) and therefore should have been punished as such.

This isn''t therefore a refereeing matter but a police one and I hope NCFC takes this further and gets this looked into and this ***t punished accordingly.....as I said earlier , Hull City should be deeply ashamed of themslves having somebody wearing their club attire behaving in that way.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Thats''s all very well, but my original point is "who the f*** was he"??. I don''t believe as an earlier poster suggested that it was Solano ,wat we actually hadwas an obsure member of the Hull backroom staff entering the field of play gesturing at the home fans...in  my mind this is pretty unacceptable[/quote]Apparently he''s a friend of Solano''s, is nothing to do with the Hull backroom staff, yet seems to be allowed on the pitch. Odd....[/quote]

Well thats exactly my original point!!, if he''s nothing to do with the Hull staff, what we actually had was a member of the public encroaching onto the pitch (inciting the crowd) and therefore should have been punished as such.

This isn''t therefore a refereeing matter but a police one and I hope NCFC takes this further and gets this looked into and this ***t punished accordingly.....as I said earlier , Hull City should be deeply ashamed of themslves having somebody wearing their club attire behaving in that way.

[/quote]Well this was coming from a Hull fan. Maybe he was a coach who got a little too excited?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Thats''s all very well, but my original point is "who the f*** was he"??. I don''t believe as an earlier poster suggested that it was Solano ,wat we actually hadwas an obsure member of the Hull backroom staff entering the field of play gesturing at the home fans...in  my mind this is pretty unacceptable[/quote]

Apparently he''s a friend of Solano''s, is nothing to do with the Hull backroom staff, yet seems to be allowed on the pitch. Odd....
[/quote]

[/quote]

Did this guy also bone your wife or something?

You seem to be getting really over annoyed over a little bit of banter...

We would love it if one of our coaches wound up scum fans in the same way so don''t really see what fuss is about.

Apparently he''s officially at Hull on "work experience". There''s a Facebook group dedicated to him...[url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/Henry-Nobby-Solanos-mate/150343951662557#!/pages/Henry-Nobby-Solanos-mate/150343951662557?v=info]http://www.facebook.com/pages/Henry-Nobby-Solanos-mate/150343951662557#!/pages/Henry-Nobby-Solanos-mate/150343951662557?v=info[/url]There''s a photo on there of him winding up Cardiff fans.

[quote user="ucl-canary"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did this guy also bone your wife or something?

You seem to be getting really over annoyed over a little bit of banter...

We would love it if one of our coaches wound up scum fans in the same way so don''t really see what fuss is about.

[/quote]

this is sort of the point, I don''t know if he is one of their coaches, which would be bad enough.

I wonder if your'' attitude would be the same had one of the Hull fans ran on the pitch at the final whistle and gestured at the barclay end.....which pretty much tantamounts to what this guy was yesterday....he just happended to be wearing a Hull tracksuit?

That has got to be one of the best work experience jobs ever!

''I have 1 years experience in how to wind up 25,000 people whilst collecting cones and footballs from a pitch''

some people are so touchy.  askin for the police to be involved n that god sake.