Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Latest Canary Challenge results

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Hi Kathy I thought I''d entered. Sorry to be a pain, but what would I be listed under ?[/quote]

You entered via paypal Blah.

Have sent details to Kathy to check.

Sign of age forgetting your name you know!![:D]

I use to enjoy checking the latest standings when the Canary Challenge table was printed in the Pink'' Un.

Those were the days.  

[quote user="Kathy"]

Sorted. You are nestled snuggly under City Angel on 17 points.

Sorry [:$]

[/quote]

Why would he be sorry to be nestled underneath me, he could probably be in worse places [:)]

[quote user="Mainline"]

I use to enjoy checking the latest standings when the Canary Challenge table was printed in the Pink'' Un.

Those were the days.  

[/quote]

Yes indeed

But now you get a chance to read the Saints views at the same time. Usually published on Sunday morning and give a very insightfull (or should the be in sitefull) view of the recent game.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Mainline"]

Those were the days.  

[/quote]

Yes indeed

But now you get a chance to read the Saints views at the same time. Usually published on Sunday morning and give a very insightfull (or should the be in sitefull) view of the recent game.

[/quote]

Can that be found on the NCISA website?

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Mainline"]

Those were the days.  

[/quote]

Yes indeed

[/quote]

[quote user="Kathy"]

Here http://www.ncisa.co.uk/results.htm

[/quote]Come along now.... If this isn''t blatantly using this website to publicise your fringe ''group'' I don''t know what is. I''m surprised you''re still getting away with it to be honest.

Several people from this site have taken part as it is a bit of fun and for a good cause. You really are a wet blanket arent you Cluck?

[quote user="Mainline"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Mainline"]

Those were the days.  

[/quote]

Yes indeed

[/quote]

[/quote]

It can indeed under the Articles page.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

Come along now.... If this isn''t blatantly using this website to publicise your fringe ''group'' I don''t know what is.

I''m surprised you''re still getting away with it to be honest.
[/quote]

The money raised goes to the Academy so you really are a stupid parrot Cluck.I refuse to call you a Canary because you are a disgrace.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]Come along now.... If this isn''t blatantly using this website to publicise your fringe ''group'' I don''t know what is. I''m surprised you''re still getting away with it to be honest.[/quote]

The money raised goes to the Academy so you really are a stupid parrot Cluck.I refuse to call you a Canary because you are a disgrace.

[/quote]Ex copper.... now ex NCISA Committee member........There is a striking similarity with the misfortune of John Wayne Bobbit here.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

Come along now.... If this isn''t blatantly using this website to publicise your fringe ''group'' I don''t know what is.

I''m surprised you''re still getting away with it to be honest.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ex copper.... now ex NCISA Committee member........

There is a striking similarity with the misfortune of John Wayne Bobbit here.
[/quote]

Just a shame you are not EXstinct.

[quote user="Kathy"]

Sorted. You are nestled snuggly under City Angel on 17 points.

Sorry [:$]

[/quote]Thanks for sorting that out for me Kathy, I know I''m losing my memory, but if I start getting false memories, then is the time to worry.  Now, where are my dried frog pills ?

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]What exactly is NCISA?
[/quote]

If this is a genuine question then it also begs the question as to how many of the 20,000 season ticket holders might also have the the same lack of awareness.