Sign in to follow this  
King Keano

Norwich City - Financialy stuffed?

Oh the irony of this thread, seeing as it''s quite clearly been stated that we are not ''financially stuffed''.

Not heard such strong comments coming from your boardroom lately...

Norwich will be above Ipswich this time tomorrow, you wait...

[quote user="King Keano"]Oh the irony of the thread that you paupers had on ITFC not so long ago...[/quote]"Financially."  Those extra fingers must make typing difficult.

Nope, you really don’t get it do you? 

As the saying goes you can’t educate pork! 

Still enjoy your next set of accounts; I’m sure someone with such achingly impressive levels of intellect will be a shareholder in your own club?  

If so I’m sure you’ll jump at the chance of demonstrating to us all how Marcus hasn’t stuffed you into over £50m of debt and will demonstrate how this remains sustainable. 

Still look on the bright side at least you have ten thousand Marcus impersonators at every home game, massive club and all that 

Granddads medals time yet?

King Keano,

What you fail to grasp is that NCFC managed their problems, whereas ITFC did go into administration, thereby screwing many local suppliers.

Financially stuffed? Well we havent ripped off St John''s Ambulance yet to my knowledge. Do you remember that when you went into adminstration? I hope you are proud to support a club who would do that.

Great example of a binman not really understanding or not being able to read, an article about their favorite subject, the regions best supported club.

Specially Suffolk!

Actually, i read it quite clearly...Delia pretty much bailed you out again...How long can that continue for?As for being above us at any point soon, highly unlikely seeming as your actually starting to play teams other than relegation fodder over the next couple of months....

[quote user="King Keano"]Actually, i read it quite clearly...Delia pretty much bailed you out again...How long can that continue for?As for being above us at any point soon, highly unlikely seeming as your actually starting to play teams other than relegation fodder over the next couple of months....[/quote]Hasnt ME technically bailed you out?

[quote user="King Keano"]Actually, i read it quite clearly...

Delia pretty much bailed you out again...How long can that continue for?

As for being above us at any point soon, highly unlikely seeming as your actually starting to play teams other than relegation fodder over the next couple of months....
[/quote]

Nothing a new Xmas cooking programme won''t sort or a new book, she is afterall a fan who cares about the club. Do you think ME cares about your sad excuse for a club? I see after starting the thread based on finances you haven''t replied to the various points regarding St Johns and the other institutions you ripped off. Proud of your club are you?

As for being above us at any point soon, highly unlikely seeming as your actually starting to play teams other than relegation fodder over the next couple of months....
[/quote]

Swansea (who are 6th), Watford (who are 5th), Nottingham Forest (playoffs last year). Wouldn''t say we''ve exactly played rubbish teams.

That''s typical not getting the facts right - and all ITFC wins, apart from Cardiff''s B Team, were against teams in the bottom half of the table.

[quote user="Jacko"]

[/quote]

Swansea (who are 6th), Watford (who are 5th), Nottingham Forest (playoffs last year). Wouldn''t say we''ve exactly played rubbish teams.

[/quote]

No, we don''t get the rubbish till the end on November,

No CT - Evans hasn''t ''technically'' bailed them out, he has literally bailed them out! And only temporarily at that. He still has the power to take all he wants out of the club in return for all the debt he bought off them. It is reported he wants to recoup his money after 5 years. All he needs to do to do that is get them in the prem for 1 year, then he can collect the riches from that year and from the 48m in parachute payments. We should be hoping they do get promoted as that will trigger his exit plans. He will screw them over in the end - absolutely no question. Anyone who thinks someone who isn''t a fan ''invests'' in a club withouth expecting to make money from it is living in cloud cuckoo land.

[quote user="a1canary"]No CT - Evans hasn''t ''technically'' bailed them out, he has literally bailed them out! And only temporarily at that. He still has the power to take all he wants out of the club in return for all the debt he bought off them. It is reported he wants to recoup his money after 5 years. All he needs to do to do that is get them in the prem for 1 year, then he can collect the riches from that year and from the 48m in parachute payments. We should be hoping they do get promoted as that will trigger his exit plans. He will screw them over in the end - absolutely no question. Anyone who thinks someone who isn''t a fan ''invests'' in a club withouth expecting to make money from it is living in cloud cuckoo land.[/quote]

This is what has happened at Liverpool and Manure, they are both in the hands of Yanks and will all walk

sorry my binner friend but we still have more money than Yow!  work out why Marcus evans bought your debt rather than your football club then come back and re post on this thread.

[quote user="a1canary"]Anyone who thinks someone who isn''t a fan ''invests'' in a club withouth expecting to make money from it is living in cloud cuckoo land.[/quote]That''s interesting, as many people on this board seem to feel it''s entirely out of order for Delia & MWJ to expect to make anything on the millions they''ve loaned the club.

[quote user="King Keano"]Oh the irony of the thread that you paupers had on ITFC not so long ago...[/quote]

The difference between us and you is that we know we had around £23m of debt last Nov whereas you lot still think you''ve got none [:)]

When i say make money Mr Chops, i mean as in a profit. Evans wants his money back and a return on that money. Ditto the yanks (although the liverpool yanks have probably given up on the idea of a profit from their investment and would be happy just to come out with their original investment in one piece.) Delia and MWJ never put money into NCFC with this intention and would have to bankrupt the club just to get the money back that they''ve put in, let alone any additional return on top of that.

this pr1ck posted the same  thing in the ''other football'' section....so, for the binner, i will copy here what i posted there''with 6 fingers on each hand, surely you could have come up with

something better than that!. Oh i forgot they''re thick so that must have

been like a novel to typeNow go and play in the road scumheadOTBC!!!!!''obviously a bit forking simple that one