Sign in to follow this  
Supermarket Prodigy

New Blog: What Is It With The Moaners?

[quote user="Supermarket Prodigy"]

Pretty much same place mate.

SP

[/quote]

You must have been one of the very few left after the second goal!

[quote user="Supermarket Prodigy"]

Haha yeah, felt the lads were worthy of an applause. Gave their all, didn''t they? Just wasn''t to be. Roll on Tuesday! Shut the moaners up!

SP

[/quote]

Absolutely !

I used to sit in the Jarrold Stand, block M (I think), row J, using my friend''s spare season ticket.  He was behind three women we christened the three witches, and you could predict their routine every single match:Witch 1:  You''re too DEEP, City!Witch 2: They''re going to score here, you watch - here they goWitch 3: RUBBISH, NORWICH!It was like sitting behind the old men from the Muppet Show.If it bothers you that much, say something to the moaners.  Letting it wash over you then retreating to the safety of your keyboard to blog about it is the easy option, and we''ve all done it, but doesn''t address the problem.And when people say "Read if you''re interested, don''t if not!" - you know that''s ridiculous, right?  You''re telling us about a blog you''ve written, so you want people to read it, and how is someone going to know whether it''s interesting or not until they''ve read it?Your match reports are very good, by the way.

Yeah spot on. People around me drifted away after the 1st goal went in. Although to fair they were mainly the casual crowd, who were more worried about keeping dry than watching the game..!! The boys certainly deserved a clap at the end and were so unlucky not to get at least a point.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]I used to sit in the Jarrold Stand, block M (I think), row J, using my friend''s spare season ticket.  He was behind three women we christened the three witches, and you could predict their routine every single match:

Witch 1:  You''re too DEEP, City!
Witch 2: They''re going to score here, you watch - here they go
Witch 3: RUBBISH, NORWICH!

It was like sitting behind the old men from the Muppet Show.

If it bothers you that much, say something to the moaners.  Letting it wash over you then retreating to the safety of your keyboard to blog about it is the easy option, and we''ve all done it, but doesn''t address the problem.

And when people say "Read if you''re interested, don''t if not!" - you know that''s ridiculous, right?  You''re telling us about a blog you''ve written, so you want people to read it, and how is someone going to know whether it''s interesting or not until they''ve read it?

Your match reports are very good, by the way.

[/quote]

I know what you mean. Thanks for the match report comment! Haha with the ''read if interested'' comment, I was in a bad mood when I posted it, so that was why.

SP