Sign in to follow this  
Adam NCFC

So, what are the problems?

Why''s everyone moaning when we''re 6th?6th.Yes, 6th. And you''re moaning? We should be delighted, and praising the team. Great performance yesterday, unlucky not to win. Bet you were all delighted after Swansea? We won 2-0 and played poorly. Yesterday was the other way round.6th in the league!

Who''s moaning? There''s a big difference between moaning and being objective about our shortcomings. I''m very happy to be 6th, but certainly don''t believe that we''re currently good enough to stay there without a couple more players.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Who''s moaning? There''s a big difference between moaning and being objective about our shortcomings. I''m very happy to be 6th, but certainly don''t believe that we''re currently good enough to stay there without a couple more players.[/quote]

Well said, barely anyone on this message board is moaning!

Most people have moaned. The only positive post I''ve seen was someone who made a topic saying about the positives etc... This forum is menna be for discussion, not text version of Canary Call.

Even Cluck isn''t moaning.......With such important issues as the all-powerful NCISA to consider right now.... the teams'' results matter very little.

[quote user="morty"]All things considered, I haven''t actually seen that much moaning.

[:)]
[/quote]

Exactly [Y]

Some people really do start stupid posts

[quote user="Delia Out"]

[quote user="morty"]All things considered, I haven''t actually seen that much moaning.[:)][/quote]

Exactly [Y]

[/quote]In that case I think I''ll start an '' I''m moaning ''cos there''s not enough moaning on here '' thread.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Delia Out"]

[quote user="morty"]All things considered, I haven''t actually seen that much moaning.

[/quote]

Exactly [Y]

[/quote]

In that case I think I''ll start an '' I''m moaning ''cos there''s not enough moaning on here '' thread.
[/quote]

How about a "moaning about the price of cola" thread Smithy....

[quote user="morty"]All things considered, I haven''t actually seen that much moaning.[:)][/quote]

Same as that - I''ve seen constructive criticism/suggestions by the likes of Beauseant and myself, but certainly nothing one could construe as bemoaning the club.Everybody''s pleased with the start we''ve made to the season, but it''s seeing that impressive start squandered is what the more insightful among us are concerned about - as Beau has previously suggested we need a couple of good additions to the squad in order to maintain any chances of automatic promotion or being thereabouts - I won''t be satisfied with consolidation in this fu*king Division, we''re in debt and need to be back where the money is asap.Without a couple of quality signings I think we do lack the attributes currently within our squad to realistically garner promotion - there''s plenty of connotations as to which areas on the field need to be addressed and as we''re clearly struggling to score goals one doesn''t have to be the greatest football manager that''s ever lived to suss where we''re lacking - it''s Lambert''s job to acquire what''s necessary on the player front, so I won''t be putting forth my suggestions here - I will, however, comment on what I believe would be best to do in the meantime with the current playing staff, because something has to change to maintain the decent start we''ve made:- Against Leicester the line-up should be Drury, Barnett, Ward & R. Martin with S. Smith & K. Smith in front of them and Crofts behind three attackers consisting of C. Martin & Jackson operating and switching ''twixt the middle and right-flank whilst McNamee covers the opposite wing.Bench: Rudd, Holt, Hoolahan, Askou, Lappin, Fox & Johnson.

[img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Who''s moaning? There''s a big difference between moaning and being objective about our shortcomings. I''m very happy to be 6th, but certainly don''t believe that we''re currently good enough to stay there without a couple more players.[/quote]Spot on Beau... [Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Delia Out"]

Exactly [Y]

[/quote]In that case I think I''ll start an '' I''m moaning ''cos there''s not enough moaning on here '' thread.[/quote]

[/quote]hahahaha is that what puts him off staying tea total at games???Oh the heartache of pricey Cola and pricey fuel! [:D]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Why would you put SS there Shyster? wouldn''t Fox would be a better choice?[/quote]

I''ve had Smith watched in training and he warrants a starting place.

Is Steven Smith fit Shyster?I almost forgot about him.  If so then it would be great to see him given a run out instead of Lappin.  For me that and either Hughes, Fox, McNamee at different stages of the game instead of leaving Hoolahan up there at the tip of the diamond would make us a far more solid unit.  I think we have done ok upfront, but we sit far too deep as a unit and are conceeding far too many goals.  We have conceeded 10 goals in 8 games (which is clearly not good enough) while we have scored 10 goals in eight.For me our defence has done ok since the opening game and it is our midfield sitting far too deep that is our major problem.

[quote user="Smudger"]Is Steven Smith fit Shyster?I almost forgot about him.  If so then it would be great to see him given a run out instead of Lappin.  For me that and either Hughes, Fox, McNamee at different stages of the game instead of leaving Hoolahan up there at the tip of the diamond would make us a far more solid unit.  I think we have done ok upfront, but we sit far too deep as a unit and are conceeding far too many goals.  We have conceeded 10 goals in 8 games (which is clearly not good enough) while we have scored 10 goals in eight.For me our. defence has done ok since the opening game and it is our midfield sitting far too deep that is our major problem. [/quote]. Maybe if you had been paying attention yesterday you would have seen that Smith was on the bench

[quote user="Delia Out"]

Exactly [Y]

[/quote]lol... You have no idea on football, or the club, based on your username.Now stop typing you child. [:)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Delia Out"]

Exactly [Y]

[/quote]In that case I think I''ll start an '' I''m moaning ''cos there''s not enough moaning on here '' thread.[/quote]

[/quote]At a breathtaking £32.00 a gallon there might be a few responses.......

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Delia Out"]

Exactly [Y]

[/quote]hahahaha is that what puts him off staying tea total at games???Oh the heartache of pricey Cola and pricey fuel! [:D][/quote]Very amusing Smudger.Talking of tea I think that''s about £2.00 a pop now. Cheaper to drink petrol....

"I won''t be satisfied with consolidation in this fu*king Division"

Problem is there is no such thing as consolidation here. It is not like playing pontoon, there is no option to refuse to ''twist'' so as to stick with what you have.

If we finish mid table we still start the next season on nought - the same as all the others. The same as the team that finished one above relegation.

"Yes", will say the simple minded "we can build on that team blah blah ......."

Nonsense. There is no guarantee that any player, manager of even chief executive will still be there. In fact it is most likely that the better players will move on. It is also likely that season ticket sales will fall away slightly.

We have no option or target other than to push as hard as possible for promotion. From what I hear from the club this is the sole objective. Just a big shame that the club is being let down by some of it''s fans.

Remember it''s not promotion or failing that then, certain relegation. So away with this consolidation twaddle.

Ein fan, Ein club, Ein Furher up the table

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Delia Out"]

[/quote]

Exactly [Y]

[/quote]

lol... You have no idea on football, or the club, based on your username.

Now stop typing you child. [:)]
[/quote]

[8-)]