Sign in to follow this  
Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

Funny Old Game...

What a Saturday, dominated the game although the stats say different, Martin missed a chance that nine times out of ten he would bury that would have meant game over for Hull, Smudger got thrown out of the ground for voicing his opionion (shock horror), the ground emptied like somebody had pulled the plug when the second Hull goal went in (yet there still seemed to be loads of people about when I left the ground ten minutes after the final whistle), the crowd (particularly the Snakepit) decided to give Jimmy Bullard (probaly one of the nicest most decent blokes in the game) a load of abuse (loved his cheeky little V sign to the Snakepit) and somebody in the Barclay Stand was handing out free money judging by the way the lower Barclay started to stream out on the 40 minute mark.......All in all one weird, surreal afternoon!!

You are right Rude Old the weather was also weird. Just what is it with the Lower Barclay streaming out at the 40 minute mark?, it looks so pronounced from where I sit, as I alluded to in my original post it is as if the word has gone round that free fivers are being handed out. I just cannot work out why anybody would want to miss 5 minutes plus any stoppage time of a game.....

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]You are right Rude Old the weather was also weird. Just what is it with the Lower Barclay streaming out at the 40 minute mark?, it looks so pronounced from where I sit, as I alluded to in my original post it is as if the word has gone round that free fivers are being handed out. I just cannot work out why anybody would want to miss 5 minutes plus any stoppage time of a game.....[/quote]Delia''s PiesYes [Y]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]What a Saturday, dominated the game although the stats say different, Martin missed a chance that nine times out of ten he would bury that would have meant game over for Hull, Smudger got thrown out of the ground for voicing his opionion (shock horror), the ground emptied like somebody had pulled the plug when the second Hull goal went in (yet there still seemed to be loads of people about when I left the ground ten minutes after the final whistle), the crowd (particularly the Snakepit) decided to give Jimmy Bullard (probaly one of the nicest most decent blokes in the game) a load of abuse (loved his cheeky little V sign to the Snakepit) and somebody in the Barclay Stand was handing out free money judging by the way the lower Barclay started to stream out on the 40 minute mark.......All in all one weird, surreal afternoon!![/quote]There''s nothing wrong with the Snake Pit singing "Bullard show us your t.i.t.s" [;)]

I also forgot to mention the crowd (well those that did not bugger off after the second goal went in/got ejected by the police) applauded a team that had just lost 2-0 - triple weird....

And still no insight into the mass evacuation of the Lower Barclay on the 4o minute mark......

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]What a Saturday, dominated the game although the stats say different, Martin missed a chance that nine times out of ten he would bury that would have meant game over for Hull, Smudger got thrown out of the ground for voicing his opionion (shock horror), the ground emptied like somebody had pulled the plug when the second Hull goal went in (yet there still seemed to be loads of people about when I left the ground ten minutes after the final whistle), the crowd (particularly the Snakepit) decided to give Jimmy Bullard (probaly one of the nicest most decent blokes in the game) a load of abuse (loved his cheeky little V sign to the Snakepit) and somebody in the Barclay Stand was handing out free money judging by the way the lower Barclay started to stream out on the 40 minute mark.......All in all one weird, surreal afternoon!![/quote]

There''s nothing wrong with the Snake Pit singing "Bullard show us your t.i.t.s" [;)]
[/quote]

Even that sounded awful. Was not big nor clever. And lacked imagination in more ways than one. Sums up the Snakepit though [:D]

SOD. You failed to mention Jimmy Bullard walking off with a Norwich shirt on after he had swapped his with Wes. Took him ages to pull it on!

Jimmy Bullard in a Norwich jersey hey...

[quote user="Mainline"]

SOD. You failed to mention Jimmy Bullard walking off with a Norwich shirt on after he had swapped his with Wes. Took him ages to pull it on!

Jimmy Bullard in a Norwich jersey hey...

[/quote]

Jimmy Bullard in a Norwich jersey? Yes please! [Y][:D]

He''d have to get his hair cut though.....