Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Season tickets

does anyone know how much a season ticket is for me ? im 17 and before morty comes on this thread and goes ring the ticket office we have a fault on our home phone so cant ring out [;)]thanks

You''d get an Under 21 season ticket. Mine in the Barclay was around £170 but that was before the first deadline so you are probably looking around a seat worth £230. Given we''ve now had 5 home games @£7 a game I would guestimate around £190 cheapest.

[quote user="Largey"]You''d get an Under 21 season ticket. Mine in the Barclay was around £170 but that was before the first deadline so you are probably looking around a seat worth £230. Given we''ve now had 5 home games @£7 a game I would guestimate around £190 cheapest.[/quote]

And only 30 left by last Saturday

Yes so they may not be in the cheapest areas. If you are lucky there are a couple of seats available next to me in the Barclay!!

[quote user="NCFC-47"]does anyone know how much a season ticket is for me ? im 17 and before morty comes on this thread and goes ring the ticket office we have a fault on our home phone so cant ring out [;)]

thanks
[/quote]

Do you not have a mobile?  Or can you not look on the NCFC website?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"]I''m saying nowt lol.[:)][/quote]

lol I said it for you [Y]

[/quote]Hehehe, have you taken up the post of forum smart arse in my absence?[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"]I''m saying nowt lol.

[:)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hehehe, have you taken up the post of forum smart arse in my absence?

[;)]
[/quote]

I wouldn''t stretch it that far lol

[:)][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"]I''m saying nowt lol.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Hehehe, have you taken up the post of forum smart arse in my absence?[;)][/quote]

I wouldn''t stretch it that far lol

[/quote]

Fair point.

[:)]

[quote user="NCFC-47"]does anyone know how much a season ticket is for me ? im 17 and before morty comes on this thread and goes ring the ticket office we have a fault on our home phone so cant ring out [;)]thanks[/quote]Wot, a 17 year old with no mobile ?Then it''ll have to be carrier pigeon by the sound of it.......

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="NCFC-47"]does anyone know how much a season ticket is for me ? im 17 and before morty comes on this thread and goes ring the ticket office we have a fault on our home phone so cant ring out [;)]

thanks
[/quote]

Wot, a 17 year old with no mobile ?

Then it''ll have to be carrier pigeon by the sound of it.......
[/quote]

I''ve got a couple of spare mobiles for sale but not on here