Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

"Smith and Whitebread...

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

are once again unavailable with ankle and calf injuries respectively."

Could the admins give this thread a ''sticky'' for the rest of the season?

[/quote]I prefer wholegrain personally.... but each to our own.

Smith is just about there now and didnt Lambert say that Whitbread is back in light training ?

Hope we something of Whitbread before Xmas as was well impressed with him last time I saw him play - whenever that was [:)]

The trouble is with no reserve games how are these players supposed to get match fit, the same with Askou, sitting on the bench game after game will not get him up to speed for the Championship if he was needed.

But when players are playing regually in the reserves, people turn around and say they aren''t match fit, they have only been playing reserve games....

[quote user="Nolly"]i think you are right angel, but from there to being match fit is a hell of a long way[/quote]Is Holt match fit?You only get match fit by playing competitive games - so it''s kind of a double edged sword that one.

[quote user="Nolly"]i think you are right angel, but from there to being match fit is a hell of a long way[/quote]He''s bound to be a bit crusty after so long on the sidelines.

For fu*ks sake you people! Being ''match-fit'' means being fit enough to play a game of football, regardless of when a player played his last game.What is this place becoming? www.Idon''tknowmuchaboutfootballbutIcandrivemytractor.com  [:P]

[quote user="Shyster"]For fu*ks sake you people! Being ''match-fit'' means being fit enough to play a game of football, regardless of when a player played his last game.What is this place becoming? www.Idon''tknowmuchaboutfootballbutIcandrivemytractor.com  [:P][/quote]www.spainwillnotwintheworldcup.com

I actually spoke to Steven Smith on Saturday as he was walking from his car to the ground and I asked him when will he be back and he replied saying he is back in full training so will be beck very soon.  I think it was something a long those lines anyway, he has a very strong scottish accent and is very hard to understand!

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="Shyster"]For fu*ks sake you people! Being ''match-fit'' means being fit enough to play a game of football, regardless of when a player played his last game.What is this place becoming? www.Idon''tknowmuchaboutfootballbutIcandrivemytractor.com  [:P][/quote]www.spainwillnotwintheworldcup.com[/quote]

[url]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/10/2277484/ShowPost.aspx#2277484[/url]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="Shyster"]For fu*ks sake you people! Being ''match-fit'' means being fit enough to play a game of football, regardless of when a player played his last game.What is this place becoming? www.Idon''tknowmuchaboutfootballbutIcandrivemytractor.com  [:P][/quote]www.spainwillnotwintheworldcup.com[/quote][url]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/10/2277484/ShowPost.aspx#2277484[/url][/quote]We''ll take a view on that when you''ve made eight picks... [:$]

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]White Bread? I suppose his career is just about Brown Bread!...[/quote]

Lets hope not.