Sign in to follow this  
Viva_Marc_Libbra

Mugs on Radio Norfolk

Whoever the hell Keith is? I think it was Keith. Saying that Grant Holt should be dropped? He''s out Captain and puts 100% in even when he isn''t having a good game and today I thought he did reasonably well. We deserved to win the game, just didn''t take our chances. We''re 6th in the League, we certainly don''t need to change anything.

Please think before speaking on Canary Call, the vast majority are complete tools.

I punched my steering wheel whilst trying to get out of County Hall car park when i heard this fricken numpty.

I even tried to ring Radio Nohope to get live on the air.

My question for Neil ''''where the hell do you manage to find such f****n idiots to come live on the air every f****n week?

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Whoever the hell Keith is? I think it was Keith. Saying that Grant Holt should be dropped? He''s out Captain and puts 100% in even when he isn''t having a good game and today I thought he did reasonably well. We deserved to win the game, just didn''t take our chances. We''re 6th in the League, we certainly don''t need to change anything.

Please think before speaking on Canary Call, the vast majority are complete tools.[/quote]Kevin. But close enough and I completely agree. Tonight there seemed to be more muppets ringing up than usual.

It''s always the same, all or nothing.

If we win, we''re going to the promised land; the Premier League.

If we lose, even if it''s close and undeserved, it needs to be changed around, or we''ll get relegated.

Some of us, are embarrassingly so fickle.

Sounds like same old Canary Call then!

An absolute embarrassment to listen to.

I would much rather Canary Call be scrapped. Be better to listen to ex-Canaries discussing the key points of the game between them (getting the likes of Iwan and Hucks on board would be a start) . Be so much better than to listen to absolute dimwit callers.

And did anyone ask if Neil was alright today?

We need to know how that boy is! [:P]

Opinions. Holt maybe the captain, but i certainly dont think he had a good game today.

HE needs to learn to run down the middle, and not keep putting balls into the box as he is our target man.

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]Opinions. Holt maybe the captain, but i certainly dont think he had a good game today.

HE needs to learn to run down the middle, and not keep putting balls into the box as he is our target man.[/quote]Very well said! Holty hasnt been at his best for a long time now.

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]Opinions. Holt maybe the captain, but i certainly dont think he had a good game today. HE needs to learn to run down the middle, and not keep putting balls into the box as he is our target man.[/quote]

What a strange thing to say.

Grant Holt a seasoned professional.

And you are saying he needs to learn, an elementary basic of the game? Like running down the middle.

Good god. Give me strength!

Perhaps my dear, Grant is following team orders [;)]

On reflection, I like yourself, would like to see Grant in a more threatening central position, but he doesn’t need to learn how to do that.

The coaching team will tell him where they would like him to pick up his position.etc

6th in the league we may be but thats only 3 points in front of 18th , so if Holt and Martin do not soon start finding the net they both will need replacing .

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]why dont you so called experts phone in and give youre five penneth and squezze the numptys out[/quote]Couldn''t agree more BC.I''ll bet that 99% of people slagging off Canary Call callers on this board have never rung in themselves. The simple reason they don''t is that they know that if they did they''d have nothing better to say than the people who do.Like this message board Canary Call doesn''t take itself too seriously which probably explains why it has a bit of a comedy '' cult '' following with so many people listening in for a lauugh after the match.If, on the other hand, listening in makes people want to punch their cars then it''s probably best to find another station......

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Bungay Canary"]why dont you so called experts phone in and give youre five penneth and squezze the numptys out[/quote]Couldn''t agree more BC.I''ll bet that 99% of people slagging off Canary Call callers on this board have never rung in themselves. The simple reason they don''t is that they know that if they did they''d have nothing better to say than the people who do.Like this message board Canary Call doesn''t take itself too seriously which probably explains why it has a bit of a comedy '' cult '' following with so many people listening in for a lauugh after the match.If, on the other hand, listening in makes people want to punch their cars then it''s probably best to find another station......[/quote]Hello Neil, I weren''t at the game today because of me bunions, but that sounded to me like Drury''s past it and I wonder what you think about that Neil?

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Whoever the hell Keith is? I think it was Keith. Saying that Grant Holt should be dropped? He''s out Captain and puts 100% in even when he isn''t having a good game and today I thought he did reasonably well. We deserved to win the game, just didn''t take our chances. We''re 6th in the League, we certainly don''t need to change anything. Please think before speaking on Canary Call, the vast majority are complete tools.[/quote]

I heard that call and couldn''t believe it!

He carries the line very well and without him we wouldn''t be in the Championship, some people!

I don''t think Neyull deals with these people very well. I think he''s so annoyed with some of the thicker numpties that he doesn''t pose questions like: "So ok, you drop Holt; so who do you play up front instead?" I feel Radio Five deals with the more moronic element of football fans much better.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Bungay Canary"]why dont you so called experts phone in and give youre five penneth and squezze the numptys out[/quote]Couldn''t agree more BC.I''ll bet that 99% of people slagging off Canary Call callers on this board have never rung in themselves. The simple reason they don''t is that they know that if they did they''d have nothing better to say than the people who do.Like this message board Canary Call doesn''t take itself too seriously which probably explains why it has a bit of a comedy '' cult '' following with so many people listening in for a lauugh after the match.If, on the other hand, listening in makes people want to punch their cars then it''s probably best to find another station......

[/quote]Most of the whingers seem more worried about being tagged by the Norfolk accent than anything else. It''s music to me.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Bungay Canary"]why dont you so called experts phone in and give youre five penneth and squezze the numptys out[/quote]Couldn''t agree more BC.I''ll bet that 99% of people slagging off Canary Call callers on this board have never rung in themselves. The simple reason they don''t is that they know that if they did they''d have nothing better to say than the people who do.Like this message board Canary Call doesn''t take itself too seriously which probably explains why it has a bit of a comedy '' cult '' following with so many people listening in for a lauugh after the match.If, on the other hand, listening in makes people want to punch their cars then it''s probably best to find another station......

[/quote]Most of the whingers seem more worried about being tagged by the Norfolk accent than anything else. It''s music to me.[/quote]I reckon when anyone rings in without a Norfolk accent they put ''em on hold so they''ve time to activate the Norfolk dialect scrambler.That way they make sure nobody sounds quite the full ticket when the eventually get on air......

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Bungay Canary"]why dont you so called experts phone in and give youre five penneth and squezze the numptys out[/quote]Couldn''t agree more BC.I''ll bet that 99% of people slagging off Canary Call callers on this board have never rung in themselves. The simple reason they don''t is that they know that if they did they''d have nothing better to say than the people who do.Like this message board Canary Call doesn''t take itself too seriously which probably explains why it has a bit of a comedy '' cult '' following with so many people listening in for a lauugh after the match.If, on the other hand, listening in makes people want to punch their cars then it''s probably best to find another station......

[/quote]Most of the whingers seem more worried about being tagged by the Norfolk accent than anything else. It''s music to me.[/quote]I reckon when anyone rings in without a Norfolk accent they put ''em on hold so they''ve time to activate the Norfolk dialect scrambler.That way they make sure nobody sounds quite the full ticket when the eventually get on air......[/quote]A bit like people on here who write '' the '' when they meant to write '' they ''.......

I have it on very good authority that it is a couple of blokes running it as somekind of ''Down The Line'' type spoof.

In their defence , I think it takes "Brass Balls" to ring in knowing that there are thousands of piss taking canary fans listening in .It is the people who phone in just because they get some kind of kick of being on the radio (wanting to be noticed) ,not because they can offer any intelligent input worth listening to which annoys me.

Why dont some of you who moan about canary callers ring up yourself so we can hear how it should be done. [:D]

Because nothing really needed to be said following Saturday''s game. Didn''t deserve to lose, should have taken 3 points and any other day we would have, the team played very well and no-one needed to be changed with is exactly what Chris and Neil said, I''m not going to ring up to agree with those points.