Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Just a quick 'un...

Ordered tickets for an upcoming away league match on Monday, and the money left my account that afternoon.The tickets still havent arrived. Has anyone else bought QPR tickets earlyish last week and if so have they arrived yet?Thanks in advance [:)]

when i got my tickets for the leicester game  through the post they sent me someone elses tickets as well in the same envelope  so it pays to check up if you are concerned  [:D]

[quote user="CT"]Ordered tickets for an upcoming away league match on Monday, and the money left my account that afternoon.

The tickets still havent arrived. Has anyone else bought QPR tickets earlyish last week and if so have they arrived yet?

Thanks in advance [:)]
[/quote]

Had a similar problem for a game earlier this season, so I rang the ticket office.

Was told they''re using a different company for their postal services now.

Another McNally cost cutting excercise, but very slow post in return!

Anyway give the ticket office a ring, more likely to get the rght reply than asking us on here!

[quote user="CT"]Ordered tickets for an upcoming away league match on Monday, and the money left my account that afternoon.The tickets still havent arrived. Has anyone else bought QPR tickets earlyish last week and if so have they arrived yet?Thanks in advance [:)][/quote]Probably okay, I would imagine they''ll arrive on Monday.

Are people''s tickets in the upper tier which holds 1200 or have they started to sell them in the lower tier now?

[quote user="cityangel"]Are people''s tickets in the upper tier which holds 1200 or have they started to sell them in the lower tier now?[/quote]

Mine are in the lower tier!

[quote user="jbghost"]Last week they were waiting for more Lower tier tickets to come through from QPR. May well be they had sold you the tickets but hadn''t got them to hand to post out.[/quote]

Cheers,i was hoping that was the case[Y]

Order mine in the upper-tier early last week and they still haven''t arrived.Usually get here within two days of me ordering.

[quote user="farley"]Order mine in the upper-tier early last week and they still haven''t arrived.
Usually get here within two days of me ordering.
[/quote]

I''d ring them if I was you as they''ve obviously got lost in the post.

I would be careful I received my Bristol tickets alst week and no postage was paid so it cost me an extra £1.32 fromt he post office. It''s not the amount that''s a problem more the principle. I don''t mind the £1.50 booking fee but I don''t expect to pay P&P plus the post office "fee" for kindly trying to deliver it on top as well.

Davo