Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

Can We All Just Get Alone

Lets stop the constant whinging and whining and get behind the team.

I don''t think some people on here can grasp how far we have come since Lambert has been in charge.

Personally i think are currently playing well, but we are punching above are weight.

I mean losing to Hull is example of this, last year they where in the premiership and have still got a lot off good players. I know if we would of scored first we would of won the game. I was disappointed about the result of course, but if we had lost playing rubbish football is different, we are knocking the ball around with confidence and the lads are giving 100%.

Tomorrow is still going to be difficult Leicester will be up for it, any team that lose 6 - 1 will be tough to break down. We are going to have to learn to take are chances. Im predicting a 2-1 win Holt and Hoolahan to score.

Lets get Carrow Road rocking under the flood lights and cheer the lads on to 3 points.

OTBC!!!

We should indeed all get together to ensure Heart''s mid-80''s big hair ballad gets back in the top 40. Splendid idea![url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cw1ng75KP0&ob=av2e] Danger - high cheese factor [/url]

Back to the original post. Good positive points ahead of a crucial game. I was as disappointed as anyone after the Hull gaame but wed have an early opportunity to set things back on track.

[quote user="rjwc22"]

I think if we all manage to get alone then there is a much better chance of us getting along.

OTBC.

[/quote]Maybe he is expecting a small crowd.........

[quote user="city till i die"]bloody hell, you bunch of P**s takers lol,[/quote]

.... and taken well.  [:)]