Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Norwich v Leicster score prediction

Im sad to say it. Leicester will scrap out a draw tonight. Barnett will miss more sitters and the fans will again go home frustrated. Im really not looking forward to it.

Leicester have conceded 13 goals in 4 matches, and scored 4 goals.  So their average result is 1-3.Norwich have scored and conceded 6 goals in 4 matches, but have not drawn any game.I''d say this suggests a 2-1 win to Norwich.

If McNamee gets 30 mins on the pitch instead of the 6 on Saturday, I expect us to win this game 3-1. Otherwise it will be a draw.

If City don''t win this they want shooting.........Still can''t see more than a draw or a late goal scrape.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]For my second guess.... 0-0.... with 3 disallowed goals (well maybe no disallowed goals....) And if its not 4-0 or 0-0, we will win 1-0 or 2-0.... or Maybe Leicester will win 2-0? (just covering a few options...)[/quote]

What a ridiculously long and draw out way of basically saying that there WILL be some sort of scoreline, you just don''t know which one.

Lol.

Sousa''s dropped our best 2 performers vs Pompey. I give up.

Ikeme (Useless!)

Lamey (useless!!)

Morrison (ripped apart vs Pompey)

Hobbs (wants out)

Kennedy

Wellens (hates sousa)

Oakley (past it)

King

Waghorn (out of position)

Dyer

Howard

4-1 Norwich

You will destroy Lamey and Ikeme can''t hold on to a thing.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]0-0[/quote]

Pft.There''ll be four goals scored this evening - 3 for us and one to Leicester.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mr. Chops"]0-0[/quote]

Pft.There''ll be four goals scored this evening - 3 for us and one to Leicester.[/quote]Looking good so far!I had 10/1 on 0-0 as well.  Stupid Ruddy.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mr. Chops"]0-0[/quote]

Pft.There''ll be four goals scored this evening - 3 for us and one to Leicester.[/quote]Looking good so far!I had 10/1 on 0-0 as well.  Stupid Ruddy. [/quote]

Bloody hell, Chops, one thing you can nearly always guarantee with evening matches is goals.Saying that, 10/1 was decent odds and worth a punt in an accumulator perhaps.