Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Norwich v Leicster score prediction

I havn''t seen one of these threads yet so...

It has the potential to a high scoring game for us but I see us dominating and only winning by one goal again.

1-0 Norwich, Chris Martin to prove the doubters wrong and score the winning goal!

[:D]

I''m with GP on this one. 4-0, prove all you whingers wrong. [:)]They are bottom, we are 6th or 7th, easy game at home! Notihng to fear!

[quote user="Brendo "]I''m with GP on this one. 4-0, prove all you whingers wrong. [:)]They are bottom, we are 6th or 7th, easy game at home! Notihng to fear! [/quote]i hate you over confidence all the time

City 12 - 1 Leicester.

Holt scoring 6, 2 of them from the wing.

Martin scoring 4, 3 of them from free kicks

Hoolahan scoring the other 2.

We''ll still be cr@p though and will need a change up front

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]City 12 - 1 Leicester. Holt scoring 6, 2 of them from the wing. Martin scoring 4, 3 of them from free kicks Hoolahan scoring the other 2. We''ll still be cr@p though and will need a change up front[/quote]

That would be great [:D]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]City 12 - 1 Leicester.

Holt scoring 6, 2 of them from the wing.

Martin scoring 4, 3 of them from free kicks

Hoolahan scoring the other 2.

We''ll still be cr@p though and will need a change up front[/quote]......and the stats will still show 75% Leicester possession, 22 shots on target to our 12 and 15 corners to our 2.

[quote user="Brendo "]I''m with GP on this one.

4-0, prove all you whingers wrong. [:)]

They are bottom, we are 6th or 7th, easy game at home! Notihng to fear!
[/quote]

Nothing like tempting fate.....again!

0-0 in front of a crowd of 23,001 (its a school night). Chris Martin to have a fight in a kebab house in Hethersett at 1am.

I am always wrong, but I reckon 3-2 to Norwich, goals from Crofts, Barnett, Lappin, followed by a bad-tempered debate on this forum as to why our strikers aren''t scoring enough goals.

Got to say i''m not too confident. Before the Hull game I posted on here we''d lose 2/3-0 and I fear a 2-1 defeat tomorrow. All these people saying 3/4-0, we havent scored more than twice in a game so far this season, and we don''t look like smashing teams yet, so IF I (and I hope I am) wrong, it will only be a narrow win.

For my second guess.... 0-0.... with 3 disallowed goals (well maybe no disallowed goals....)

And if its not 4-0 or 0-0, we will win 1-0 or 2-0.... or Maybe Leicester will win 2-0? (just covering a few options...)

Leciester are nothing special, they are in dire straits with their manager, fans unhappy, and will not be expecting much from this match. They wont crumble 6-1 again but Lambert will have us playing on top form following our previous home defeat. 2-0 victory for Norwich.

Sideshow Tim, your stupid 12 goal prediction ruined an otherwise well thought out topic thread. We are not scoring 12. That''s just stupid of you to make such a ridiculous suggestion. Get serious.

My prediction is Norwich 10 - Leicester 7. 3 goals in added time of the first half will gvie us the 10 goal lead. Lambert will play only 8 players for the 2nd half, and for a while it will look like maybe he made a mistake.

I think that our defence is sgtrong enough to repel Leicester. How many, if any, we shall score is more difficult.

I hope that its 1-0 to us, but it could be 1-1.