Sign in to follow this  
Jarroldstander

People leaving CR early

There is another factor. It is a stress avoidance tactic.

If Norwich are losing with ten minutes to go it all becomes a bit nervy. Leave and hopefully the situation will be improved by the time they get to the car radio.

I was listening to the commentary on Saturday and switched off after the first Hull goal, hoping for better news on the T.V. final score.

I remember one game, last season i think it was, and my Grandad was talking to the person in front of us, for 10 mins or so after the game, and we got kicked out :P The opposite of leaving early...

LOL! Wasn''t going to post as this topic comes up about once a month.But then I saw the guy compare people who moan about people leaving early to Nazis, and racists.. Just LOL.........

I have no problem with people leaving early just the ones who decide to leave then stop to watch some of the action blocking other peoples views, if you are going to go early keep moving.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Here we go again, round and round we gooooooooooo[/quote]

Oh! Yet another clever dick has popped up.

[/quote]

How sad that you have to resort to name calling, says more about you than I ever could, im a  not a

I usually stay for all the game, apart from if I have a 5am start next morning. Tonight''s one of them nights unfortunately. I hope we have it wrapped up in the 85th minute or something, otherwise I''d be very tempted to stay and hopefully see us score a winner!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Here we go again, round and round we gooooooooooo[/quote]

[/quote]

How sad that you have to resort to name calling, says more about you than I ever could, im a  not a

[/quote]

"Says more about me  .... " What absolute nonsense.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"Says more about me  .... " What absolute nonsense.

[/quote]

Whatever, of course you are right, absotootly [:|]

I was in the Jarrold Saturday and left early because one of my guests is of older years and very ill and found the steps difficult and the other was my 7yo son who struggles with the crush to leave.

If anyone had tutted me I would have to be very polite and explain.

W#%Kers.

Live and let live