Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Norwich vs Leicester Official Match Thread

[quote user="paul moy"]If anybody can get onto Waccoe, I''d love to read some of those comments[/quote]I was able to register there, will try and remeber my log in details and post back what they have been saying.

[quote user="Willmeister"][quote user="paul moy"]If anybody can get onto Waccoe, I''d love to read some of those comments[/quote]

I was able to register there, will try and remeber my log in details and post back what they have been saying.
[/quote]

Cheers !! [:D]

[quote user="paul moy"]If anybody can get onto Waccoe, I''d love to read some of those comments[/quote]I can imagine exactly what they are saying. [:)]4-1 up in the first half!!!

[quote user="Dangles"]Slightly better than friday but still pathetic. I think you will be top 6 at the end of the season. ''Doing a Leicester'', if you like, just hopefully you can go the extra few yards and get promoted. Sousa''s got to go , this is unacceptable.

Well done on the win, and see you in March.[/quote]We''ve met plenty worse than you. We were dreadful in some departments, and players like Waghorn, Gallagher, Dyer, and Fryatt exposed us for what we were, and as long as the rest of the club provide the team the solid platform they''ll need to flourish, i''m sure relegation won''t be as much as a passing thought by January. That''ll include the staff, and perhaps Sousa isn''t the man to deliver that platform, but rest assured you''ll come good in time. Our problem in our darkest hours has been our inability to convert the performances into goals, and you bear no resemblance of a side with those fundamental problems.On a positive note, from what i can gather of the game in a purely audio syncretic sense, the midfield was the main area, nay, the only area that we can look on with at glee at the moment. I believe, to an extent, that is implied by the dominance of possession (69%-31%), and 3 goals arriving from the middle of the park, and every player in those positions, i.e, Lappin, Crofts, Hoolahan, and Smith, can be proud of themselves tonight, walking off the park with their head held high. They are why we''re third now, and if they keep it up it''s one less big problem to ponder over.

Was our performance as good as Saturday?

Stats from BBC show we had loads of shots on target, 69% possession etc.

Up until 80 mins against Hull defence looked awesome, guessing that was not so great tonight - but then 3 points is happy days!