Sign in to follow this  
ca

Yes or No

Whats your gut feeling, will we stay up?

No if''s and maybe''s just a Yes or No.

My answer is in my signature.

You are looking for a yes or no answer cityangel but for me, I''m sorry, I cannot give that answer without referring to the next game played because I truly believe it is that important. If we make up ground or, at the very least, lose no ground over the next game played then, YES, I will remain optimistic that we will survive. If we lose to Everton, however, and Crystal Palace wins at West Brom I honestly believe that to get eight points more than Palace in the 13 games remaining ( that''s what we will probably need because of goal difference ) will be too much of a hurdle to overcome. I say this regardless of what Southampton or West Brom does on the run-in, because these three are probably who we need to finish ahead of. Obviously, we will know after Tuesday how big our challenge is on Wednesday.

[quote]Whats your gut feeling, will we stay up? No if''s and maybe''s just a Yes or No. My answer is in my signature.[/quote]

YC has as usual, tried wriggling out of a direct question and his supposed loyalty and faith, with flawed reasoning and lack of belief in HIS team.

I however, never beat about the bush.

YES!.

She DID ask for a  black or white  , no ifs and buts , answer to her question !   that being so  my answer is YES !!!

The next 2 games are crucial. If we win against west brom then we''ve got a chance, but if we lose, then we''re down.

In a nutshell, YES (JUST BECAUSE I LIKE TO BE OPTIMISTIC)

I''ve always been a glass half-empty guy when it comes to following Norwich, although in the rest of my life I''m an eternal optimist.

Head says No

Heart still hopes yes

This is a key week though.

Hope my nerves will stand it!! 

[quote]shut up 1st wizard[/quote]

And a happy new year to you pal!.

I will say what I like (within certain boundaries) with or without your permission.

So live with it!.

I feel we will rally really well at the end...show masses of bottle...woo the world......but it will be too little too late. The season will prove to have been undone by the injury crises

Let''s hope I am wrong eh!!!

Real problem is I can''t see who will slip beneath us.

Southampton are looking good for a revival

iv decided. Yes. we have a strong team coming back and the fans are outstanding. Getting behind the team like we did against M''boro has such great affect. Keep it going from the whistle

[quote]You are looking for a yes or no answer cityangel but for me, I''m sorry, I cannot give that answer without referring to the next game played because I truly believe it is that important. If we make up ...[/quote]

So is it a YES or NO for you now Yankee?

My heart will be on the same side as you cityangel (and every other City fan), urging the team along every step of the way. Prior to this weekend, I found that I was trying to convince myself that, if we narrowed the gap against Palace, I would then answer you with a YES, but that was my heart thumping. There is at least a chance that we can improve our standing again next weekend given the fixtures. My judgement, however, is a definite NO, I think we will end up just on the short side of what is required at the end of the season.