Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

What a day....

I was just about to post ''What a night'' as a thread, mentioning the above with a little more drama because

I felt certain Leicester were going to get a fourth

shocked when Fryatt got went off

stunned, gobsmacked and just down right dumbfounded ......when the events at Elland Road kept matching the drama at Carrow Road

(like to get my moneys worth tonight)

then gets into the pub for a swift one before hometime and the whole pub suddenly burst into cheering - I thought it was the sight me getting a round in. Nope, it was the binners conceding in the last minute or so.

So one helluva night and one helluva support to pull out two crowds of 25,000 in 4 days

and a further delight was QPR and Cardiff being pegged back at home

We are going up, of that I am certain

Was something thrown at Fryatt after he score his 1st goal? I''m sure I saw something fly back into the Barclay and he spent more time arguing with fans after he scored than celebrating?

[quote user="Adam_2010"]And to top it off, i have to buy a new season ticket, driving license and order another bank card as some bleeder swiped my wallet on the train.[/quote]

Sorry to hear that. If you provide a police crime number the club won''t charge you the ST replacement fee.

Ended up "watching" the game last night on Ceefax-bit of a throwback to the pre-Internet days!

Still as tense a way to view a match as any-one thing I stil do is block half the screen so I can only see if our opponents have scored or not, if they haven''t, I can then "enjoy" the anticipation of seeing if we have...madness! Mind you, last night, the first thing I saw was

Leicester City 1

Waghorn (2)

And that was after about ten minutes, so my hopes that we''d already be ''Norwich City 3'' were slight!

Back to the real thing come the weekend, thankfully.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

Ended up "watching" the game last night on Ceefax-bit of a throwback to the pre-Internet days!

Still as tense a way to view a match as any-one thing I stil do is block half the screen so I can only see if our opponents have scored or not, if they haven''t, I can then "enjoy" the anticipation of seeing if we have...madness! Mind you, last night, the first thing I saw was

Leicester City 1

Waghorn (2)

And that was after about ten minutes, so my hopes that we''d already be ''Norwich City 3'' were slight!

Back to the real thing come the weekend, thankfully.

[/quote]Always used to watch games on Ceefax. So tense watching it tick round the three pages and back to the Norwich game to see if anything had changed!