Sign in to follow this  
The Wesminator

Let's Enjoy.....

[quote user="nevermind"]automatic promotion?

its gonna be hard but is possible[/quote]theres a long way to go yet, come back about April and i`ll be saying it if we are still there !!

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]3rd!![/quote]

It''s get better........

There will be dark moments this season, let''s keep this a feel good evening.

Very Happy indeed, makes sitting in the rain on Saturday worth it and the loss a distant memory.

[quote user="CantonsHero"]I''m getting increasingly worried that the play-off final is the week of my honeymoon.

[/quote]

Cancel now and put it back a week!

This actually happened to my parents who got married in 1978. Slightly different, but they put their whole wedding back a week, as a lot of their friends we''re Ipswich fans and would not have gone to the day as they we''re playing Arsenal at Wembley!

Would never happen now though

[quote user="CantonsHero"]I''m getting increasingly worried that the play-off final is the week of my honeymoon.

[/quote]

For God''s sake man - what were you thinking of?

It''ll cost a fortune to re-book

[/quote]Don''t waste your time and money....... You''ll hate each other after a couple of years.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="CantonsHero"]I''m getting increasingly worried that the play-off final is the week of my honeymoon.

[/quote]

Don''t waste your time and money....... You''ll hate each other after a couple of years.
[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahaha [:D][:D]

Funniest post ever - I take my hat off Cluck [:)]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="CantonsHero"]I''m getting increasingly worried that the play-off final is the week of my honeymoon.

[/quote]

Don''t waste your time and money....... You''ll hate each other after a couple of years.
[/quote]

Yet another layer of the onion skin is peeled.

[quote user="CantonsHero"]I''m getting increasingly worried that the play-off final is the week of my honeymoon.[/quote]If we get to the Play-Off Final and you''re booked to be away on Bank Holiday Monday 30th May you''d best pray we get automatic promotion.Otherwise yours could be a pretty short marriage........