Sign in to follow this  
Canary1902

Pictures from last night anyone??

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Just interested, did anyone get a photo of the banner a few Leicester fans held up as it was my mate and he just wondered. Just to add he was then along with his friends assaulted by fellow Leicester fans after the game for not being ''''loyal''''[/quote]

What did it say ?

Was it the Leicester Smudger ?

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Just interested, did anyone get a photo of the banner a few Leicester fans held up as it was my mate and he just wondered. Just to add he was then along with his friends assaulted by fellow Leicester fans after the game for not being ''''loyal''''[/quote]

They must be the ones who unveiled the Sousa Out banner upon us scoring our 3rd and then promptly folding it up again when Leicester scored their 2nd?

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

What did it say ?

Was it the Leicester Smudger ?

[/quote]

It just said Sousa Out I think. No I don''t think it was the Leicester Smudger.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

They must be the ones who unveiled the Sousa Out banner upon us scoring our 3rd and then promptly folding it up again when Leicester scored their 2nd?

[/quote]

Yes they are the ones.