Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

ADAM DRURY

We as Canary fans should campaign for Drury to get his Testimonial. Ten years at the club and counting!

Legend indeed.

We salute you Adam!

Lovely fella too.

Yeah. Sadly, if Surman had been playing he''d have buried at least one of Lappin''s chances. But he wasn''t and didn''t so there.

Although respect to Laps as he did put the ball onto his RIGHT foot and shoot rather than take it with his left so he was unlucky !Great goal from Drury though !

[quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]Out of all the goals I am so pleased for Adam Drury....true city legend[/quote]

As a fans of Adam back from Hong Kong, I was so pleased he break his goal drought in 5 years!!!

I am a huge fan of Adam Drury, great to see him get a goal tonight he has played fantastic this season and most seasons come to that.

Yes he could have got a hat trick

i think the reaction of the other players said it all, he was just mobbed by them all after scoring

I''m going to put myself out there to be shot at just a little bit.....

Completely agree that the guy is a city legend, length o service and commitment cannot be questioned and for those 2 things he will be a great, however........there are a few points that I have started to notice that worry me a little bit!!!

For their first goal last night he got beaten far too easily, yes Waghorn was lively and I thought their best player but someone of his quality should never get beaten that easily.

My second point is his continual insistence to want to physically pass the ball through players rather than round them or before they close him down, it''s a bug bear of mine and I counted at last half a dozen times when he did that, oh yeah and mast point, Adam please lift your head before you cross a ball as then you will see where our players are and not jus aimlessley knock it in the box!

Saying all that, he is a legend so I''ll forgive him and actually he''s a top bloke too

[quote user="Mainline"]

We as Canary fans should campaign for Drury to get his Testimonial. Ten years at the club and counting!

Legend indeed.

We salute you Adam!

Lovely fella too.

[/quote]

Yes he certainly deserves a testimonial!

[quote user="hucksdh6"]and induction into Hall of Fame![/quote]

Isn''t he in yet? That definitely needs sorting[Y]