Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Leicester match report on www.dh6.co.uk

I''m with Hucks, Wes was different class but Crofts edged it for me, he has been immense since he joined, wins everything, covers every blade of grass, scores vital goals, helps out the back 4, starting to look the real deal to me!

Funny though how many completely wrote him off before he even played for us and how we''d gone from Russell to someone of less ability and quality, my view but Russell wouldn''t get into the team ahead of him, Lambert knew it and yet again has been proved to be right.

"City 1st, if you could give me one single reason why the pope is more worthy of respect and admiration than Darren Huckerby, I''d be interested to hear it."

There''s on billion Catholics wanting to kiss the pope''s ring

Even after the goal against Birmingham I doubt you''d find that many wanting ........ !

One Billion Catholics?

Surely there is not that many......

I''m Catholic, and wouldn''t want to kiss the pope''s ring..... infact, i don''t particularly like the pope :P he''s boring, and does nothing......

[quote user="City1st"]"City 1st, if you could give me one single reason why the pope is more worthy of respect and admiration than Darren Huckerby, I''d be interested to hear it." There''s on billion Catholics wanting to kiss the pope''s ring Even after the goal against Birmingham I doubt you''d find that many wanting ........ ![/quote]

Well, by your logic then, Cliff Richard is more worthy of admiration and respect than Huckerby [:)]

Our survey says ....... eh .. uuuhr! [;)]  

what do you reckon of the much maligned russell martin hucks ?  i think he''s getting better every week gets up and down the line well and always shows willing to provide the width.. i don''t think he looks out of place at this level at all  ..

[quote user="hucks"]just gets on with his job just like Eddy did[/quote]

Hahah - you make it sound so simple [:)]

Good sign though isn''t it; thought we always looked very solid with Edworthy and Drury on either side. 

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="hucks"]just gets on with his job just like Eddy did[/quote]

Hahah - you make it sound so simple [:)]

Good sign though isn''t it; thought we always looked very solid with Edworthy and Drury on either side. 

[/quote]

I''m so pleased that Martin is finally getting the moaners won over. He never hides and reads the game really well.

Our defense looks very good at the moment. Elliott Ward is definitely Championship standard and has shown great composure and skill at the back. Barnett is quick, agile and wins everything in the air. The more I see of him the more I like him. Russell Martin bombs forward well, he is playing as a right wing-back with a diamond midfield, but he also has a knack of making great last ditch challenges. Drury is clearly as reliable as they come, one-on-one defending is some of the best you will see, it''s fantastic he has kept his high standards and isn''t shy to back away from attacking duties too.

Would just like to take the time to thank hucks and the DH6 team whoever they may be [8-)] for taking the time and making the effort to provide the fans of NCFC with this unique insight.(Used to nip down to Cov to watch said DH play when I couldn''t make FCR simply out of my love for football, feel somewhat vindicated to see a simple love of the game returned).

Great report, agree with Crofts over Hoolahan for MOTM. Much like Rusty last year, Crofts'' role in the side isn''t one thats always going to win the headlines the way Wes has, he does however provide the stage on which Wes performs his magic, without Crofts, and without Rusty last season, Hoolahan isn''t going to be half as effective.

Much like what they say about Barca, Messi might be the chief soloist but Xavi is the conductor.