Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Next saturday begs the question...

[quote user="CT"]Who do you hate/dislike more?

Ips**ch V Leeds at PR.

I think I''d prefer a draw.

OTBC
[/quote]

Defo Leeds win. I hate them both but nothing compares to the binners.

[quote user="Yellows"]

Ips**ch V Leeds at PR.

OTBC
[/quote]

[/quote]

Same

A mass brawl with point deductions all round would be the ideal scenario or some doping scandal. We can only live in hope.

Cant stand Leeds and a lot of their fans, but surely you want them to smash Ipsh!te on Saturday? I would love to see both teams reduced to 9 men and Leeds to smash 7 past them, then to lose their next match! Somehow, however, I can''t see this happen.....

heart say the binners to be stuffed, head says Leeds to drop points as they are likely to be up challenging with us later in the season

otherwise it has all the absurdity of two bald men fighting over a comb

both clubs have a set of fans that are still locked into the past - Leeds with their time warped 1975 believe that they are eternally champions of europe and the binners equally daft belief that they are were once and still are the darlings of europe

I don''t doubt there will be a bit of shoving and pushing, a bit of scuffling and who knows - the bumpkins of suffolk might even be stirred to break into a murmur of disquiet, something that will go well with the usual squeaks from the north stand

there was trouble when they last met, Leeds ''have something to prove'' as if the rest of football needed further proof of what a bunch of pig ignorant northerners they are

still, on the bright side the binners might score, 3 goals in 5 is hardly much of a return from scotland and wickham - them being not so much batman and robin as fatman and the boy blunder

Not sure I really get all this hate towards Leeds. Not one of my fav clubs for sure, but lets not forget the really enimies:-

Ipswich and Wolves.

Yeah I noticed yesterday that Millwall have an away kit almost identical to Wolves''s, clearly they didn''t think they were being hated enough so they would dress up as Wolves when away from home on occasions.

Ips**ch V Leeds at PR.

OTBC
[/quote]I was thinking the exact same thing when i saw the fixture pop up on sky lol..i have to say i have equal hate for both

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="CT"]Who do you hate/dislike more?

Ips**ch V Leeds at PR.

OTBC
[/quote]I was thinking the exact same thing when i saw the fixture pop up on sky lol..i have to say i have equal hate for both[/quote]Also chuck Wolves and Alan Brazil in the pot!!!

I want whatever is best for Norwich City, and whatever result benefits us most. At this stage in the season, a draw between two of our rivals would probably be best.

[quote user="Yellows"]

Ips**ch V Leeds at PR.

OTBC
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, I would rather see any team win over Ipswich!

[quote user="CT"]Who do you hate/dislike more?Ips**ch V Leeds at PR.

I think I''d prefer a draw.OTBC[/quote]Er, what?

Leeds are NOT our rivals and neither are we anywhere NEAR being Leeds rivals, we were fighting for the title last year that''s it....

Ipswich have and always will be our only serious rivals..

The likes of Leeds, Wolves and Sheff Utd has bad blood but they''re not a true rival and they would say the same

Depends. Ipswich have always been our rivals, Leeds have only really burst onto the scene recently. However I have nothing against Ipswich or their fans other than the local factor, whereas I have a genuine reason to dislike the club and the supporters of Leeds (Same with Wolves). So I guess I would rather Leeds won, but to be honest id rather share a pint with your average Ipswich fan over your average Leeds fan.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Depends. Ipswich have always been our rivals, Leeds have only really burst onto the scene recently. However I have nothing against Ipswich or their fans other than the local factor, whereas I have a genuine reason to dislike the club and the supporters of Leeds (Same with Wolves).

So I guess I would rather Leeds won, but to be honest id rather share a pint with your average Ipswich fan over your average Leeds fan.
[/quote]Completely agree mate. I know about 3 or 4 Ipswich fans and they are nice guys. Still, hate Ipswich so much!

I''d take a 99-99 draw, with all 198 goals being OGs. In the 89th minute, when all the players are shattered, they all have a fight and every single player and both managing staff get sent off.

[quote user="The Butler"]

With those two together produces "IDLE CHEW PISS"

Apt I think[:D]

[/quote]

Going off at a mild tangent; I love the Nimmo Twins take on Ipswich. "..If Norwich spells (k)nickers off ready when I come home, what does Ipswich spell? Imbreds put small willies in cousin''s holes!"