Sign in to follow this  
Canary1902

Hoolahan the man?

[quote user="Yellows"]

[quote user="CDMullins"]You pathetic little person, like I''d create new usernames. I have a life and it doesnt revolve around people that have a different opinion to me on Norwich City forum.

If you really want to be a smart alec, get admin, mods to check Ip address''s.

You were the one calling out my name, your the one that needs to grow up and take those Wes tinted specs off!

I was at Scunny and Forerst dont know where you got that I wernt from.

If Wes was as good as people on here make out, he would not be playing for Norwich City, he certainally would not have played 3rd tier football last year and he''d atleast be in the ROI squad![/quote]

You told me after those 2 games you wernt [:|] Oh dear oh dear.

[|-)]

[/quote]

I beg to differ, You might want to recheck that.

I''ve seen Hooly about 25 times and I''ve been disappointed from 3 or 4 of his performances...admittedly he has fallen short in the past (getting caught in possession near his own box/getting out-muscled) but what he does give us no one else in our squad can (puts tin hat on (maybe Hughes come the closest))...I wasn''t at the LCFC game on Tuesday but after seeing the highlights EVEN if he did bugger all in the other 86 mins and gave the ball away constantly HE still did exactly what he''s there to do. scored 2, had a hand in the other 2 and wasn''t at fault for any of their 3...

...over.

Hooly-haters! drop it! its over...you don''t know what you are talking about.