Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

bristol city

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]only team not to have won at home in the champs! along come norwich.... need i say more[/quote]

Yawn...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]only team not to have won at home in the champs! along come norwich.... need i say more[/quote][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/eviltroll.png[/IMG]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]only team not to have won at home in the champs! along come norwich.... need i say more[/quote]Leicester City who went to Norwich city last night hadnt won away in the league all season and..... ?

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]only team not to have won at home in the champs! along come norwich.... need i say more[/quote]

Your sudden reappearance wouldn''t have anything to do with the fact that we leapfrogged you last night, knocking you out of the play-off spots into the bargain, now would it? [:D] 

As much as u all don''t like Wraths, he''s got a point on this one lol.We do like to end runs... [:(] But, we''ll stay confident! A long way to Bristol and I don''t plan to come home annoyed. OTBC. [:)]

We are 3rd in the league.

Get a life, stop berating our side, and believe.

We will beat Bristol City, and we will scrap for every single point on offer in every single game.