Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Leon Barnett

I love this guy! I really rate him as a player. He is quick, strong, good in the air, and with a bit of exprerience he could be immense!

I think it was quality how he had just been kicked in the back and he runs to the ref to grass on him. :'') haha what a legend!

Anyway, so far he has impressed me lots and would love to get him in Jan! If so, how much would you be willing to pay (assuming we could afford it), as his contract is out in the summer I believe.

I really took to him the first time I saw him at Forest, and he''s got better and better. Howard is a real handful, but Barnett handled him really well last night. We simply HAVE to sign him in January.

I would imagine he would cost around £500k, which could be out of our price range...unless his contract is up at WBA this summer, then he could be a bargain!

I would say from what I have seen and heard so far, he could be a good signing. Has that vital pace we feel we are lacking at centre back. However, I am still concerned at the amount of goals we are comceding but cant put my finger on why...I know Ruddy made 1 mistake the other night but our defenders, individually, are playing well at the moment.

Im quite sure i read somewhere his contract is up in the summer and is behind Olsson, Pablo, Tamas, Meite, Dawson and the likes of Jara, Scharner & Zuiverloon who have also played centre half at some point. Think if we could stump up £500K this guy could be ours.

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]Im quite sure i read somewhere his contract is up in the summer and is behind Olsson, Pablo, Tamas, Meite, Dawson and the likes of Jara, Scharner & Zuiverloon who have also played centre half at some point. Think if we could stump up £500K this guy could be ours.[/quote]Yeah his contract is up this summer so there could be a bargain here. Maybe 250k with add ons as long as he wants to come and we don''t get into an auction.

[quote user="Brendo "]

I love this guy! I really rate him as a player. He is quick, strong, good in the air, and with a bit of exprerience he could be immense!

I think it was quality how he had just been kicked in the back and he runs to the ref to grass on him. :'') haha what a legend!

Anyway, so far he has impressed me lots and would love to get him in Jan! If so, how much would you be willing to pay (assuming we could afford it), as his contract is out in the summer I believe.

[/quote]Batty Boy