Sign in to follow this  
willo2

Sutton leaves Lincoln.....

Citing personal reasons!!!Hope he is ok, still lives local.Perhaps can come and help coach Martin, Holt and Jackson if personal situations are not too serious.Best wishes to Sutton family.

Don''t quite know what Lincoln were expecting from him-he''s had exactly a year with them, they haven''t been higher than League 2 for over ten years and its early days yet for the season...wondering if the ''personal reasons'' cited is the stick he has been getting from their fans?

Good luck to him anyway, and if he can pop in to Colney everynow and again to work with our strikers until something else comes his way, why not?

With the nickname ''Trigger'' during his time at City..... his intellect was always going to be an issue.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]If only we still had a plop class journo with links to Lincoln on the board we would know all the details [;)][/quote]

Sorry to correct your post but it appears that you made a typo

That really was your era wasn''t it Cluck?

You have such a good knowledge of that period in the Club''s history but unfortunately that is as far as it goes and anything outside that era is beyond you.

Why not come to games and get some fresh experience?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

You have such a good knowledge of that period in the Club''s history but unfortunately that is as far as it goes and anything outside that era is beyond you.

[/quote]Suck my balls......

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]A shame to hear but hope things resolve themselves.

Cluck - you always have to resort to crudeness which is soooo unnecessary. Signs of a limited vocabulary methinks [;)]
[/quote]

A well known  problem, it is very difficult to form words properly when talking out of your anus[;)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]A shame to hear but hope things resolve themselves.Cluck - you always have to resort to crudeness which is soooo unnecessary. Signs of a limited vocabulary methinks [;)][/quote]

A well known  problem, it is very difficult to form words properly when talking out of your anus[;)]

[/quote]Could you tell her (Purist rules state no interaction with females) that football is a man''s game played by men for the entertainment of other men...... and that I''m sure there must be some housework that needs doing rather than worrying her silly little head about something she can''t possibly understand.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]If only we still had a top class journo with links to Lincoln on the board we would know all the details [;)][/quote]

Where is Cameldung these days?

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

[/quote]

Suck my balls......
[/quote]

I thought the likes of you lot with feathers only had a vent.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]If only we still had a top class journo with links to Lincoln on the board we would know all the details [;)][/quote]

Where is Cameldung these days?

[/quote]

He is reading but is not allowed to join in any longer.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

[/quote]Suck my balls......[/quote]

I thought the likes of you lot with feathers only had a vent.

[/quote][:)]Suck my vent seemed a bit crude.........

Could you tell her (Purist rules state no interaction with females)

As opposed to interaction with males, what ever floats your boat.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]A shame to hear but hope things resolve themselves.Cluck - you always have to resort to crudeness which is soooo unnecessary. Signs of a limited vocabulary methinks [;)][/quote]

[/quote]Could you tell her (Purist rules state no interaction with females) that football is a man''s game played by men for the entertainment of other men...... and that I''m sure there must be some housework that needs doing rather than worrying her silly little head about something she can''t possibly understand.

[/quote]If you''re not MAN enough to tell me yourself, I suggest you go pluck yourself Cluck.And there are so many men disappointed that they can''t get a ticket to Carrow Road because of the number of female fans who have them? No. Thought I didn''t see thousands of men crying last Tuesday because we women were stopping them watching the game.

They should get Brian Little. He is having an absolute stormer of a season down the road at Gainsborough Trinity...