Sign in to follow this  
Farkes The Herald Angels

Attendances

I noticed that we are second in the ''percentage of ground capacity'' attendance list after Cardiff. We''ve also got a higher average attendance than 6 Premier Leagure clubs.

What baffles me is that Cardiff have a percentage of ground filled of 111%. How does that work?

[quote user="Kevin Keelan"]

I noticed that we are second in the ''percentage of ground capacity'' attendance list after Cardiff. We''ve also got a higher average attendance than 6 Premier Leagure clubs.

What baffles me is that Cardiff have a percentage of ground filled of 111%. How does that work?

[/quote]

Someone isn''t very good with Excel? Or Cardiff are sitting two people per seat in some areas.

It''s probably something to do with that rift in time and space that they used to go on about in Torchwood. The extra fans are aliens from a parallel universe [:D]

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Kevin Keelan"]

[/quote]

Someone isn''t very good with Excel? Or Cardiff are sitting two people per seat in some areas.

[/quote]That''ll be 111% of the Ninian Park capacity, I assume. Someone won''t have updated it, in the same way that Colchester were often right up the top after they moved from Layer Road despite their new ground still being half empty.

[quote user="s10_yellow"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Kevin Keelan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''ll be 111% of the Ninian Park capacity, I assume. Someone won''t have updated it, in the same way that Colchester were often right up the top after they moved from Layer Road despite their new ground still being half empty.
[/quote]

Unless they''re counting all the pregnant 16 year olds as twos .....

That''s Barry Beau, not Cardiff.

I''m going but I think I''m getting free tickets from one of the Directors. What a bloody nice bloke.

He thinks that we''ve got an amazing manager. The best in the league after Dave Jones apparently!

I can officially let you know that it still maybe touch and go for Bellars to be fit for the end of October so that would be nice! They are scared about rushing him back too early with his historic knee problems.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]
That''ll be 111% of the Ninian Park capacity, I assume. Someone won''t have updated it, in the same way that Colchester were often right up the top after they moved from Layer Road despite their new ground still being half empty.
[/quote]

This is correct! We had this too, the season the department store and publishing firm stand was opened up.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="s10_yellow"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Kevin Keelan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]That''ll be 111% of the Ninian Park capacity, I assume. Someone won''t have updated it, in the same way that Colchester were often right up the top after they moved from Layer Road despite their new ground still being half empty.[/quote]

Unless they''re counting all the pregnant 16 year olds as twos .....

[/quote]Impressive ......10/10 [*]