Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

What are your pre-match rituals or superstitions?

I like to stand naked in front of my bathroom mirror while gripping a lightly moistened bar of Camay soap between my buttocks.

Try using the search option, there''s been enough threads on this.....

How about asking something more pertinent.... e.g. Should wages be capped to a percentage of clubs turnover.... bit more interesting than peoples pants, your weekly dabblings are lazy and childish

A trifle harsh........ There are plenty of ''serious'' threads on here for the uni-brows among us ......and for those of us who simply enjoy a bit of banter..... a long piece of rope.It''s just fine as it is.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]

A trifle harsh........ There are plenty of ''serious'' threads on here for the uni-brows among us ......and for those of us who simply enjoy a bit of banter..... soap on a long piece of rope.

It''s expensive keep losing the Camay.
[/quote]

Good point[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]A trifle harsh........ There are plenty of ''serious'' threads on here for the uni-brows among us ......and for those of us who simply enjoy a bit of banter..... soap on a long piece of rope.It''s expensive keep losing the Camay.[/quote]

Good point[Y]

[/quote][:)]Lifebuoy is my favourite........

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]A trifle harsh........ There are plenty of ''serious'' threads on here for the uni-brows among us ......and for those of us who simply enjoy a bit of banter..... soap on a long piece of rope.It''s expensive keep losing the Camay.[/quote]

Good point[Y]

[/quote][:)]Lifebuoy is my favourite........[/quote]Ha''yer go''a life, buoy?

(Says the man on a football related internet message board at 8pm on a Friday night.)

I like to throw a black cat backwards through a mirror while holding my breath and walking under a ladder carrying some of the broken mirror which I had previously thrown the black cat through backwards, trust this is clear and needs no further clarification thank you.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]I like to stand naked in front of my bathroom mirror while gripping a lightly moistened bar of Camay soap between my buttocks.[/quote]This has to be one of your best posts Cluck. It sure made me chuckle lolHowever could I beat this with mine? [;)]

[quote user="IBA"]Try using the search option, there''s been enough threads on this..... How about asking something more pertinent.... e.g. Should wages be capped to a percentage of clubs turnover.... bit more interesting than peoples pants, your weekly dabblings are lazy and childish[/quote]

they are in league 2

Could any male member (that includes vitually everyone on here) please pass on [:)] to WITS as PURIST regulations disallow responses to female posters.Unfortunately I don''t make the rules......

Park illegally in a quiet corner at Morrisons, avoid the women drivers who refuse to slow down on Koblenz way (they can''t all have left the oven on at home), avoid large puddles outside the river end (even in high summer), fit asbestos glove and buy overpriced match pie, go for a toilet break trying not to breathe in the stench of the unfit male urinals. Climb stairs to seat avoiding the stewards standing in the aisle they are supposed to keep clear. Whistle blows and all is good in the world.

get pissed, sway down to the ground, pop for a pre match pee in a urinal/up someones trouser leg. neck another pint, have useless banter with people around me, pop for a pee regularly during game, neck more pints after each pee. return to watching game after melting mouth with a pie hotter than hell. stumble home and shout at MOTD before falling asleep. then go for a pee. sometimes i wake up in time.

[quote user="The Original Yellow Fever"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]I like to stand naked in front of my bathroom mirror while gripping a lightly moistened bar of Camay soap between my buttocks.

[/quote]

So I am NOT the only one then![/quote]No... not at all.My neighbour sometimes joins me and we pass it backwards and forwards to each other..........