Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

ruddy awful

[quote user="nevermind"]Well done 88 seconds[/quote]

Seriously - stop making superfluous threads when the topic is already being discussed in the immediate vicinity - it''s really fu*cking annoying - especially while we''re one-nil down.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="nevermind"]Well done 88 seconds[/quote]

Seriously - stop making superfluous threads when the topic is already being discussed in the immediate vicinity - it''s really fu*cking annoying - especially while we''re one-nil down.[/quote]

I''m only joking - I reckon 2-1

[quote user="morty"]Just as well the OP doesn''t look a real cock now.Oh, wait.....[/quote]What, was Ruddy not awful then? Two simple saves ended up as goals today. Still another great performance from the rest of the boys.

[quote user="JTG"]Declan Rudd just has to play next game.
[/quote]

Not necessarily. It depends on Lambert''s view of his overall performances. If Lambert sticks by him he knows that he has to up his game, but dropping him could damage his confidence. It''s a close call IMO.   

The second goal did come from a wrongly awarded corner. It was clearly the Leicester man who put the ball out. Have to say that the Linesman close to the away fans had a really bad game.

I have to disagree Ruddy wasn''t awful and after the cock-up he improved massively. It also didn''t help having a poor defence in front of him. Oh well they will be back to their best Saturday. 4-0 to us.

Sorry but everytime the ball went near him after the cock up my heart was in my mouth and I was very nervous. I personally would give Rudd a chance against Bristol City.

Is Rudd good enough to be number one? If he is then signing Ruddy is a bit of a strange one. If Rudd was good enough then surely signing an experienced goalkeeper was the way forward? When Rob Green took over from the judas one Worthy brought in Crighton for his experience. I think Green was maybe a year older than Declan Rudd though. But the fact remains if Lambert thought Rudd was up to being number one this year I doubt he would have signed Ruddy.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Sorry but everytime the ball went near him after the cock up my heart was in my mouth and I was very nervous. I personally would give Rudd a chance against Bristol City.

[/quote]

But didnt you feel like that with Forster after Leeds last year? I did! Look how he turned out....

I was really impressed with how handle the pressure after the initial c*ck up. He took some really difficult catches and made a couple of great saves.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Absolutely agree, Ruddy has more than enough chances now and it''s time Rudd was given a chance, if Ruddy is the better keeper then he will bounce back.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

But didnt you feel like that with Forster after Leeds last year? I did! Look how he turned out....

I was really impressed with how handle the pressure after the initial c*ck up. He took some really difficult catches and made a couple of great saves.

[/quote]

I thought Ruddy coped with his mistake admirably. I think it''s the way Greeno has failed to cope with his that have stopped him being a truely great keeper. Ruddy got on with the game confidently and had almost certainly shut out the blunder. Greeno appears to live his past mistakes each new game. Just watch him looking for Johnson behind him every time he puts the ball down. Yes we want Ruddy to stop making mistakes but it helpos that he can shut them out and get on with the game.

I agree Ruddy is not good enough. He was at fault for more than one goal Tuesday, that said the first goal should never have even been a chance, WTF was Drury doing?

Get off the lads backs! Any other player on the pitch makes a mistake it usually goes unnoticed, but sadly goalkeeping errors usually result in goals. He picked himself up after that early error, made a couple of great saves and that shows great character.

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Get off the lads backs! Any other player on the pitch makes a mistake it usually goes unnoticed, but sadly goalkeeping errors usually result in goals. He picked himself up after that early error, made a couple of great saves and that shows great character.[/quote]

Totally agree [Y]