Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

18 signs that prove you're in love

I like 16 & 17 as they  ring bells with me.

In my younger days when I was strapped for cash at times two things never came into my necessary penny pinching.

Spending money on beer and football didn''t count for some reason, although I would go a mile to get a jar of coffee with two pence off.

"If you flush the toilet without putting the lid down, the water particles are sprayed up to a distance of six feet, landing on your sink and toothbrush."

That would be an impressive feat for water to achieve considering the positioning of my sink.

Women - if you do put the seat down, you end up with more than just a few particle of urine over everything than if you leave it up and make it less of a challenge... ;)

[quote user="First Jedi"]"If you flush the toilet without putting the lid down, the water particles are sprayed up to a distance of six feet, landing on your sink and toothbrush." That would be an impressive feat for water to achieve considering the positioning of my sink. Women - if you do put the seat down, you end up with more than just a few particle of urine over everything than if you leave it up and make it less of a challenge... ;)[/quote]

Oh no! Not another clever dick.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]I love number 9(although all are good WITS), sadley over the past few season(last year exempt) It rings to true with Naarich...But under Lambert its onward and upward[Y][/quote]Oh and appologies i didnt reply to your email have been away on holiday..hopefully i will get to a game REALLY soon and meet with you all for a few Lemonades[:D]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I might just forgive you but not if you buy me lemonade! [;)]

Did you have a good time?
[/quote]Yes thnx had a really nice break[:D]  if Lemonade isnt to your taste i can always exchange for a Coke or Pepsi[;)]

"Well, First Jedi, the spray can go up then down, unless your sink is in another room, it''ll get hit"

Up then down? Wow.... who''d have thought that something that went up.... would come down... amazing. Learn something new everyday... maybe you should form a popular saying for this nugget of genius.

But! Water doesn''t go up, backflip, open a cupboard, find the correct shelf, past the lip of a container, find the correct toothbrush and down... they don''t make bombs that smart! :)

And in terms of my sink - that is a backflip to the left. But I''m not that worried - generally I turn the tap on first before I start licking the basin, or rubbing exposed wounds against it...

Oh yeah - it terms of the actual number of particles, compared to a full stream of water - we''re talking a piss in the ocean here. If you are honestly worried about that, you probably need some sort of medication.

Finally, urine is sterile.

Thankyou for making me laugh First Jedi. That was a quality response! And just for the record, it''s not the urine the article was so worried about. Nuff said methinks [;)]CTID - now you need a serious talking to regards this here drink. Firstly I NEVER drink Pepsi - yuck, horrid stuff. Secondly, I will not be driving. Therefore you can draw your own conclusions about my choice of beverage, though this picture may give a clue  [B]   lol

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Thankyou for making me laugh First Jedi. That was a quality response! And just for the record, it''s not the urine the article was so worried about. Nuff said methinks [;)]

CTID - now you need a serious talking to regards this here drink. Firstly I NEVER drink Pepsi - yuck, horrid stuff. Secondly, I will not be driving. Therefore you can draw your own conclusions about my choice of beverage, though this picture may give a clue  [B]   lol
[/quote]No probs...cartoon beer it is then[;)]

"Thankyou for making me laugh First Jedi. That was a quality response! And just for the record, it''s not the urine the article was so worried about."

:)

Cheers! To be fair, I do believe it, and I do close the lid for the type of toilet visits that require it!

Or... as I''m a man.... I like to think I do, but my missus would probably try and embarrass me if she was here...! ;)