Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

How many are going to QPR so far?

I received my ticket for the Lower Tier this morning along with a Bristol City ticket, and was very impressed considering I only ordered at 11am yesterday. Well done GPO !!!  

Paulo Lambrusco''s Discharge said :

Hilarious as ever Mello, but just to save you further embarassment should this arise again: QPR is the same distance from ''Cockney'' London as Norwich is from Wymondham.
[/quim]

REEEEELY? I never did do that well at Jograffy.....

Ah yes, but Ipshi*e is roughly 70 miles from Laaaandaaaan - but it doesn''t stop the mockneys from Suffark talking like theeze....

"Cor blimey Keano!"

Anyway.....I''m just a stoopid Norvaarn Maahnkey!

This geezer''s a wheel Cockerneee!   [8]"Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um-diddle-ay!"[8]

Quality game last time, Darel Russell popped in a second half goal for a cheeky 1-0 smash and grab. Had to sit 3 rows back from the front of the lower tier as it was raining. Good from the Norwich fans but nothing from QPR, hopefully their in good voice this time, top of the league.

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Quality game last time, Darel Russell popped in a second half goal for a cheeky 1-0 smash and grab. Had to sit 3 rows back from the front of the lower tier as it was raining. Good from the Norwich fans but nothing from QPR, hopefully their in good voice this time, top of the league.[/quote]Don''t hold your breath...........they got less than 15,000 for a local '' derby '' last Saturday!

I''m going too, managed to convince my bro to come along too.

We usually go to Loftus Road and complain about the stadium being too steep and having crap views but we always end up going back there.

Got my tickets today in the upper tier... but at the "silver" grade prices strangely.Anyone else noticed the small print on the back about paying attention, because being hit by a ball can cause "serious injury"? [:D]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]2,800 sold, 300 left...
[/quote]

It''ll be quite cosy and intimate, in those narrow QPR away stand upper and lower tier refreshment areas then......