Sign in to follow this  
archantadams

MATTY FRYATT

I have never seen something so disgusting in a football match as what he did today. He had Barnett on the floor and was actually kicking him in. It was a disgrace and I hope a HEFTY fine ensues because that is not something a role model should be doing!

On some Leciester site it says it was a harsh sending of for a small kick when Barnett should have given the ball back haha, biased much?http://fossefoxes.blogspot.com/2010/09/conclusions-from-carrow-road.htmlMr P. Walton (N''hants)For

a Premier League referee this was a pretty dire performance.

Sending-off a floored Fryatt for a small kick after he was denied

picking-up the ball out of the net and then, seconds later, allowing a

karate kick to Lamey''s chest to go unpunished is very poor. The penalty

was debatable, he hesitated in giving Leicester''s second goal... Another

bad refereeing performance, about the fourth the Foxes have encountered

this season.

I thought the ref had a good game, the lino on the away side was awefull .... I sit 4 rows back and 3 seats over in the barclay and I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMETHING SO DIRTY THAT HAS ANGERED ME THAT MUCH IN A GAME.... IT WAS DISGUSTING....

I think the ball went into the barclay and they refused to give it back. that''s why there was a slight delay before Norwich kicked off. suprised he didn''t jump in the lower barclay and give them a good kick in the crazy nut!

now now it wasn''t all that bad archantadams....after all Barnett knew full well what he was doing and I for one congratulate him for that...in the past Norwich defences may not of been so tough or clever.

Don''t get me wrong it was definite send off and he deserved it...however I don''t think it was the ''Harry Brown'' style assault picture that you so gracefully paint for us!

he''s obvioulsy got a great goalscorer instinct, but what a moron. Yes he wanted the ball back but what he did was deliberatly kick a player laying down on the floor in the back, and not softly either as the Leicester report says.

Ref was spot on, a defo red card

Matty Fryatt is a cracking player; but honestly, putting his team down to 10 men when they should have been going all-out for the equaliser was idiotic.

The guy needs anger management classes more than football coaching.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]now now it wasn''t all that bad archantadams....after all Barnett knew full well what he was doing and I for one congratulate him for that...in the past Norwich defences may not of been so tough or clever.

Don''t get me wrong it was definite send off and he deserved it...however I don''t think it was the ''Harry Brown'' style assault picture that you so gracefully paint for us![/quote]I was thinking the same thing, it was clever play/gamesmanship from Barnett. He basically went and laid on the ball and wound the guy up so he got sent off. Obviously you can''t go around kicking people, but I think I''d have been p***ed off if we''d had a player sent off in those circumstances.

After watching it on tv must say it did not look as bad asI thought it was. Also after their second goal Ward clearly kicked the ball into the stands and Fyatt had somehing thrown at him. Dread to think what Holt would have done had the roles been reversed.  

It was handbags stuff  Not much initBarnett was involved in gamesmanship  Fryatt was over eager to get another chance and I think he might hhave been right.He was a big diffrenece for them  Cant understand why he didnt start but glad he didnt

Oh for heavens sake, how long have you been going to the football for?

Sorry but that was nothing more than ‘handbags at dawn’ at certainly doesn’t qualify under the somewhat grandiose description of ‘disgusting’ imho.

For those of a generation, Duncan Forbes dished out treatment that would have had you requiring resuscitation if you found that disgusting and as for Flecky after a heavy Friday night out, I doubt you’d ever attend a game again!

Whatever is this game coming to, a good bust up on the pitch is one of the best parts of the ‘great game’ and is to be celebrated

Now Justin Fashanu decking Villa player ‘back in the day’ or Keven Keelan laying out a Northampton player by the name of Robson is the stuff of legend and doesn’t require Bono to do a ****** benefit concert.

What a bunch of big girls blouses

I sit in front row of braclay behind the goal.

I didnt see anthing thrown at Fryatt ( and he was about 3ft away from me), he did get wound up when the Barclay wouldnt give his ball back.

For the second goal he did kick Barnett in the back but not very hard, but a def sending off. I guess he was still wound up after the first incident.

As For Duncan Forbes dishing it out...he never got sent off in his career at Norwich

Having seen it again, it wasn''t as bad as i first thought but it was a sending off, i wouldn''t call it distgusting thats for sure, players diving when theres no contact, players bullying refs or linesman, i''d even say players spitting at or directly in front of cameras is more distgusting.  You cant go around kicking people.  Dont see what difference it makes if we dont give the ball back, there were 4 mins of injury time, so clearly the ref added some time on for these incidents as there were not stoppages for treatment. 

Apon closer inspection it seemed worse on the night but its still wrong.

Firstjedi..... No he isn''t my role model, but he might be some young lads and its not on.... After all we can''t all look up to high moral fibre of the jedi council, I believe nowadays children look to non-ficticious characters too :P

Back to topic... still disgusting but not as hatchett harry as i thought!