Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Bristol City v Norwich City match thread

Not sure about this one as they have Danny Haynes who always seems to score against us, would he happy with a draw but will be postive and go for 1-2 to us.

I''m thinking that Chrissy Martin may start again, has anyone heard any team news yet?

Must be team news by now?

Where do you find such things out? (i checked the official site, and their twitter.....Academy lost 3-2 to Arsenal, not bad at all i don''t think.)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Must be team news by now? Where do you find such things out? (i checked the official site, and their twitter.....Academy lost 3-2 to Arsenal, not bad at all i don''t think.)[/quote]

Its usually on Radio Norfolk at 2pm but they haven''t had the team sheet yet.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Not sure about this one as they have Danny Haynes who always seems to score against us, would he happy with a draw but will be postive and go for 1-2 to us.

I''m thinking that Chrissy Martin may start again, has anyone heard any team news yet?

[/quote]Haynes'' girlfriend has gone into labour, so he''s pacing anxiously around a maternity unit. But they do have Adomah and Campbell-Ryce in their starting eleven. Some pace and trickery there. The key could be how we cope with them.

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="Excited Canary"]Drury just got injured in warm-up. Left hamstring. Oh god.[/quote]Badly?[/quote]Not too bad, but he isn''t playing. Steven Smith is playing.

Steven Smith looked fairly tidy on Tuesday night. Hope he has a good game today.Norwich yet to settle into their stride, according to the radio commentary. C''mon lads.

[quote user="drunkunmunkey"]Anyone know how to liaten to the game online? Was listening to Radio Norfolk online until match started, where is cuts out :(
[/quote]you can''t as canary player has the only rights.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="drunkunmunkey"]Anyone know how to liaten to the game online? Was listening to Radio Norfolk online until match started, where is cuts out :(
[/quote]you can''t as canary player has the only rights.[/quote]

Aah,that''s why.I miss the live text feed.The new one just isn''t the same[:(]