Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

you'll all enjoy this

Thanks Jas - never seen that footage before. I saw Sandy Kennon doing his front garden a couple of days back; I knew he played for Norwich but didn''t realise any TV clips of him existed. Nice to see him in action!

The whistle goes if a striker so much as coughs near the keeper these days - yet Nethercott plays on with a dislocated shoulder - incredible!

great footage, cheers for sharing. loved Brennans goal vs Sheff. Utd at Carrow road! Plus, could you ever imagine a ''keeper playing with a dislocated shoulder nowadays? Not a chance!

Can someone do the link as a hyperlink please?  If I copy and paste it closes my Firefox browser.  If not, can someone give me a line to search in You Tube?  I can''t see what it is.

Brilliant! Thanks jas. ''Giant killers''... ''Amazing team''... what wonderfulyy apt descriptions of Norwich City FC. Such reserved passion from the commentator - good ole RP, eh.So what caused all those women to support Norwich back then as it certainly wasn''t Delia?! lolAlso, all the pitches were in far better condition than a certain one we played last season....