Sign in to follow this  
ref89

To the football geniuses who thought Jackson was a waste of money

everyone wanted him here after he score so many last season and the season before. I think your more likely to have not liked him and trying to pass the blame onto someone else!!

Didnt realize anyone particularly thought he was a waste of money, certainly not by the looks of this thread. http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2183484/ShowPost.aspxMight be the odd one or two, but in general everyones been positive about him.

[quote user="ref89"]Perhaps you should just trust Lambert and shut the hell up?[/quote]Yes, we should all judge a player on one performance.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="ref89"]Perhaps you should just trust Lambert and shut the hell up?[/quote]Yes, we should all judge a player on one performance.[/quote]Stephen Smith OUT!!!! [:@]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]everyone wanted him here after he score so many last season and the season before. I think your more likely to have not liked him and trying to pass the blame onto someone else!![/quote]

Pretty sure Banana, you were on of the people who wanted us to sign someone with more experience in the higher leagues, i can remember replying about your suggestions of Harewood, Lita and Stead, all of whom would''ve costed a lot more in wages and have a lot less desire in the game than Mr Jackson.

At the time, i beleived there were very few players about that we could sign whom would''ve been any better than Jacko, and its looking like that is still the case.  I think he deserves a lot of credit, hes been patient and waited for his chance, he took his goal against Swansea very well and by all accounts took the 2 today very confidently.  He should be good for 10-15 this season and hopefully he will keep Chrissy on his toes.