Sign in to follow this  
Shyster

I know exactly the way to approach the QPR match.....

1 change, Drury for Smith, otherwise, as long as we get through next 2 weeks, as you were.  We''re playing really well away and look pretty tight, shame the games not Tuesday night.

[quote user="jed exodous"]

1 change, Drury for Smith, otherwise, as long as we get through next 2 weeks, as you were.  We''re playing really well away and look pretty tight, shame the games not Tuesday night.

[/quote]

Did Smith have a poor game?

Sounded like Smith got eaten a few times today, but I''d put him ahead of Dreary every time.

Wouldn''t say he had a bad game, sounded steady.  But, Drury has played left back in the diamond formation for what 50-60 games now, he knows his role, he knows when to bomb on and when to hold, its not just his attacking though, hes a bloody good defender, and always makes the right winger work hard to get past him.

No offence to Smith and i''m slagging him off or having a pop, but Drury is the best man for job at the moment.  Didn''t sound like his injury was bad, just a tweak in his hammy so with a weeks rest he should be raring to go and get amongst the goals again.

[quote user="jed exodous"]

Wouldn''t say he had a bad game, sounded steady.  But, Drury has played left back in the diamond formation for what 50-60 games now, he knows his role, he knows when to bomb on and when to hold, its not just his attacking though, hes a bloody good defender, and always makes the right winger work hard to get past him.

No offence to Smith and i''m slagging him off or having a pop, but Drury is the best man for job at the moment.  Didn''t sound like his injury was bad, just a tweak in his hammy so with a weeks rest he should be raring to go and get amongst the goals again.

[/quote]

[Y][*]  He`s actually got 2 weeks to recover, so should be back and playing to his usual consistantly high standard for QPR.

[quote user="IBA"]Sounded like Smith got eaten a few times today, but I''d put him ahead of Dreary every time.[/quote]

I did hear that some of his defending today was quite tasty

[:)]

Need to attack from the off, grab an early goal, frustrate them and wind Warncok up, no good sitting back and i don''t expect PL would do this anyway