Sign in to follow this  
open goal

NORWICH SECOND IN THE LEAGUE!!

Its exciting you nana!

+ i think it has a huge mental impact on the team. I always think its easier to stay in the top six/ two than it is to get into it. The longer we stay there, the stronger the team will be!

Bellamy FC is making a name for itself, otherwise a poor performing Cardiff are really benefiting from their partnership. Barnsley are extremely unlucky to find themselves behind.

[quote user="I am a numpty"]

what do we gain from being 3rd now and not 10th?

come feb/march then ill care

[/quote]So points on the board are not important now then?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

what do we gain from being 3rd now and not 10th?

[/quote]

Wow.

Having more points, if not, a better goal advantage than 21 teams and not 14 perhaps?

I know its fairly early but still excellent stuff by you guys (just proved our win on Opening day was even more impressive IMHO)

Keep it up...we might get some praise soon.

Mark, i think Watford have been doing fantastic and ill like to see them to continue to do well. (Not at the expense of Norwich though)

Its really exciting though considering (in King Lamberts words) when you consider this time last year we were scrapping about in the bottom of league one!

I just hope we can keep it up! We have a few big games over the coming months, but im sure King Lambert and the team will deal with it and hopefully come January (after the christmas games) we will still be ''there or there abouts''