Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Hoolahan contract

For me things are going amazing at the moment. One shadow for me is that I think Hoolahans contract is up at the end of the season would like to see this get renewed quickly to end any uncertainty surrounding us keeping the holy trinity together

[quote user="ting tong"]For me things are going amazing at the moment. One shadow for me is that I think Hoolahans contract is up at the end of the season would like to see this get renewed quickly to end any uncertainty surrounding us keeping the holy trinity together[/quote]

Its a worry. But I think he will sign again. We offer pretty good wages here and while he is an excellent player, how many clubs at a higher level would be willing to build their whole system around him in order to accomodate him.

Why would he leave? There won''t be a better team come in for him, and there won''t be a team who will fit him into our system...and why would he leave us when were going to get promotion :P

I''m sure that Lambert will start negotiations with him around Xmas, he won''t let him go anywhere.