Sign in to follow this  
Attleborough_Canary

Sousa Sacked

[quote user="Matt Juler"]We had a very brief chat with Mandaric on the train back to London after the game, and it was clear that the writing was on the wall for Sousa.  He was duly warned to stay away from Lambert, especially after he told us he was impressed with how well he''d done at Norwich!
[/quote]

The man they really need is Glen Roeder!

Mandaric,Life''s a bitchWhy not switchTo Ipswich?That Roy Keane''smore your sceneHe''s obsceneAnd a cunt.Oh sorry, the rhyme scheme went wrong at the end.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Gunn did not really get 1/2 a season because the relegation side was not his making.[/quote]are we really still having this discussion? Gunn took over at the end of January, was able to make several (albeit) loan signings, and did not reverse our fortunes. The transfer policy of the previous two managers and the squad he inherited certainly was a major contribution, but he was not, and will never be a football manager. I love the bloke, one of my childhood heroes and I hope that he may be able to work at the football club in some capacity in the future. but the fact that some people are still are making excuses for him, is, quite frankly laughable

Absolutely, Saturday boy. The only think wrong with the Gunn sacking was that it happened too late.

He''s still my all-time City hero, but he was utterly clueless as a manager: it was a terrible gamble the first time he was appointed and his re-appointment was an utter disgrace.

(Of course, what you have to remember is that Houston thought/thinks that GW Bush was a plausible US president)

It''d be a major shock if O''Neill took the job for me, the guy has had success at every club he''s been at in one way or another, i would imagine he would be back at a premiership club once the sacking merry-go-round gets started in the premier league. Not sure what would be the point of him going back to leicester unless they have some major major investment on the horizon.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]So their defeat to us finished him off, potentially the first of many sackings in the Championship in the near future?[/quote]

Thats 10 managers Leicester have had since Feb 2006, how ridiculous.