Sign in to follow this  
QueensHills Canary

soccer am after city fans!!!!!!

I can remember some of my Sons mates doing it a few years back, i believe they were mates with a cameraman who worked on the show and were really good. Please, please,please i beg you not to apply if you sound like Kathy did on Skysports!! LOL....Just kidding Kathy.

Would love to do that! Sods law it''s my Daughters birthday party (6) on that day, she''d understand wouldn''t she? ;-)

I''m sure the last time City fans were on was only Charlton away last season? They must have liked the Norwich fans to invite us back so soon!

[quote user="s10_yellow"]I''m sure the last time City fans were on was only Charlton away last season? They must have liked the Norwich fans to invite us back so soon!
[/quote]

Probably. The lads my mate knew done it years back, about around the time it started. Maybe the cameraman they knew still works there and pulls a few strings?

[quote user="s10_yellow"]I''m sure the last time City fans were on was only Charlton away last season? They must have liked the Norwich fans to invite us back so soon!
[/quote]

Or they might just love having us on for the cringe factor........

[quote user="pete_norw"]It will be all done now by Capital Canaries. just like last time, If  I can get near a tv on Holiday I might watch .[/quote]The last time Norwich were on Soccer AM it wasn''t the Capital Canaries.

I hold Soccer AM, and everybody who has ever watched it or been involved in making it, wholly* responsible for the bloated, dumbed down, fucktarded coverage of football we have to put up with in this country. Can we not tell them and their gurning, landfill indie loving, celebrity obsessed presenters to bugger off?

@Shack Attack

there are hundreds of other shows on hundreds of other channels. Maybe loose woman would be more to your taste.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Is the footballing analysis much sharper on Loose Women then? It wouldn''t surprise me to be honest.[/quote]

You mean you didn''t see Lynda Bellingham''s critique of the diamond last week?[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Is the footballing analysis much sharper on Loose Women then? It wouldn''t surprise me to be honest.[/quote]

You mean you didn''t see Lynda Bellingham''s critique of the diamond last week?[;)]

[/quote]

Was she a fan?

They should let Shyster on there to discuss formations with the screeching old hags. That I would pay to see.

[;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

I hold Soccer AM, and everybody who has ever watched it or been involved in making it, wholly* responsible for the bloated, dumbed down, fucktarded coverage of football we have to put up with in this country. Can we not tell them and their gurning, landfill indie loving, celebrity obsessed presenters to bugger off?

[/quote]they are also responsible for shit like easy easy easy easy easysilly programme watched in the majority by twats.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="pete_norw"]It will be all done now by Capital Canaries. just like last time, If  I can get near a tv on Holiday I might watch .[/quote]The last time Norwich were on Soccer AM it wasn''t the Capital Canaries.
[/quote]

Sorry Matt, got it wrong then, must have mis-heared what I was told. 

[/quote]

It is absolutely moronic.....I agree it is symptomatic of the current attitude towards football.  Two "trendy" twentysomethings putting on mockney accents and generic chants that they may have heard down the pub once. Used to be a big fan of football focus....good interviews with managers,coaches,even groundstaff and fans. Half decent punditry.Soccer AM really is the white van man''s show of choice......and as such should it not have a much fitter presenter?!?! The daily star wouldnt put her on page three would they?!!?:P

[quote user="6088m canary"]It is absolutely moronic.....
I agree it is symptomatic of the current attitude towards football.  Two "trendy" twentysomethings putting on mockney accents and generic chants that they may have heard down the pub once. Used to be a big fan of football focus....good interviews with managers,coaches,even groundstaff and fans. Half decent punditry.
Soccer AM really is the white van man''s show of choice......and as such should it not have a much fitter presenter?!?! The daily star wouldnt put her on page three would they?!!?
:P
[/quote]

If there ever happened to be a spare seat in the car on our travels Miss Chamberlain would get my vote to accompany Team Fanny Magnet.She is a proper geezer bird who drinks pints.Fit enough to oust the current applicants who ask to travel with us that is for sure.[:P][;)]

I agree it is symptomatic of the current attitude towards football.  Two "trendy" twentysomethings putting on mockney accents and generic chants that they may have heard down the pub once. Used to be a big fan of football focus....good interviews with managers,coaches,even groundstaff and fans. Half decent punditry.
Soccer AM really is the white van man''s show of choice......and as such should it not have a much fitter presenter?!?! The daily star wouldnt put her on page three would they?!!?
[/quote]

100% agree with the points you make there.

SKY / Soccer AM have helped kill the game as we know.

There are so many things that are wrong with modern day football and SKY is at the heart of the problem.

Bloody Geriatric Aussie..............! (Murdoch)Ironcially enough i find myself watching more and more Aussie Rules these days.Two choices....a load of over paid primadonnas prancing around for so called "top" footballing sides who generally play cynical, negative Mourinho inspired bore-ball.....or........watch a non stop flowing game full of effort,passion and a fair few hard knocks.Maybe we should just get Sky to give us an AFL Super Sunday instead of watching the "mighty" Stoke vs Wolves or over such dross.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]"Against the better teams in this division, it''ll crumble like an Oxo Cube."

[quote user="Mainline"]

[/quote]

100% agree with the points you make there.

SKY / Soccer AM have helped kill the game as we know.

There are so many things that are wrong with modern day football and SKY is at the heart of the problem.

[/quote]

"Soccer AM have helped kill the game as we know." - Dear oh dear. Calm down pal.

I''m with mainline on this. You may very well laugh it off but it is just one of the many things sky has done to change the face of British football and not for the better IMO.

[/quote]Jesus Christ.Its not a post-modernist Dostoyevsky adaptation. Its a bunch of mates having a laugh in a studio, probably still slightly half-cut from the night before.You know, like most normal young people on a Saturday morning.