Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

Entrance Music

[quote user="Darren Lamb"]Please ignore what I just said, blur song 2 is the song![/quote]Sarah Smart getting her kit off in Funland will always endear me to that great song...........

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Cheers.[/quote]That''s ok.............

[quote user="pennywise "]i prefer the old spice advert  music they play just before the entrance .. whats it called ? very atmospheric [:D][/quote]Carmina Burana, you philistine.  "The old spice advert music".  Jesus Christ, do you hear Beethoven''s Ode to Joy and think "that music from the National Lottery"?

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="pennywise "]i prefer the old spice advert  music they play just before the entrance .. whats it called ? very atmospheric [:D][/quote]

Carmina Burana, you philistine.  "The old spice advert music".  Jesus Christ, do you hear Beethoven''s Ode to Joy and think "that music from the National Lottery"?

[/quote]

sorry i meant the music when damien was born in only fools and horses [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="pennywise "]i prefer the old spice advert  music they play just before the entrance .. whats it called ? very atmospheric [:D][/quote]Carmina Burana, you philistine.  "The old spice advert music".  Jesus Christ, do you hear Beethoven''s Ode to Joy and think "that music from the National Lottery"?[/quote]

sorry i meant the music when damien was born in only fools and horses [:D]

[/quote]Christ, don''t get all highbrow on me or I''ll have to fetch David Miliband.

anyway i think they should just play that carmina burana as the teams enter the pitch ..have it on full blast and kick blur into touch [:D]

[quote user="Herman "]What music did they play during Chase''s reign?[/quote]Surely I remember during the chase years we once came out to ''Itsy bitsy tiny weeny yellow pokerdot bikiny'' by Timmy Mallet. (No, we really did)We were rubbish at the time but sheesh..

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="Herman "]What music did they play during Chase''s reign?[/quote]

Surely I remember during the chase years we once came out to ''Itsy bitsy tiny weeny yellow pokerdot bikiny'' by Timmy Mallet. (No, we really did)

We were rubbish at the time but sheesh..
[/quote]

[:O] Who''s idea was that FFS?!

I always thought that Stronger (The Kanye west version of the Daft Punk classic) would be a great bit of music to come onto the pitch to. Especially after seeing the NY Giants run on to the SUperbowl pitch a couple years back and then go on to beat the MASSIVE favourites the Patriots.

[quote user="Big Duncs Bloody Shirt"]I always have a weird hankering for them to play Telstar by The Tornados before the team runs out... don''t ask me why, just gets my juices flowing! I''ll get my coat....!!

OTBC[/quote]No need - that would be a good choice. I can imagine the whole ground ah ah ahing along.Well, except the City stand. Oh and the River End. and the Jarrold, well maybe the Jarrold would as well.My choice is still Blitzkrieg Bop by the Ramones.

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"][quote user="Big Duncs Bloody Shirt"]I always have a weird hankering for them to play Telstar by The Tornados before the team runs out... don''t ask me why, just gets my juices flowing! I''ll get my coat....!!

OTBC[/quote]No need - that would be a good choice. I can imagine the whole ground ah ah ahing along.Well, except the City stand. Oh and the River End. and the Jarrold, well maybe the Jarrold would as well.My choice is still Blitzkrieg Bop by the Ramones.[/quote]Or "Ballroom Blitz" would be entertaining.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Shoot to thrill.....AC/DC....

[/quote]

[Y] ...or Hells Bells,which i think is St.Pauli''s.

Who thinks that we had some good ole sing a long songs played from 2.50 to kickoff, like Daydream believer, Hi Ho Silver Lining etc etc