Sign in to follow this  
susie b

What's this exclusive news then?

I''ve just finished listening to today''s Canariesworld bulletin to hear Miranda say that we should tune in at 10 pm tonight for some exclusive news.  Before I get excited and start doing cartwheels around the lounge and kiss the cat (!) does anyone have the faintest idea what this might be all about?  Peter, you are usually the font of all knowledge so are you keeping something from us?

I''m afraid I am but seeing as it''s a CanariesWorld exclusive I''m not allowed to tell you. To be honest I would''ve been more excited about this a year ago but still good news all the same. Guess you''ll all have to tune into CanariesWorld at 10! Sorry.

Well, the news was certainly worth waiting for and I think everyone else will agree.  This should hopefully confirm that wherever we are next season we will have a good chance of either consolidating further in the Prem or getting back into it - more so than if it looked like we would sell him.  Well done to the club for getting this sorted!

Guess its the fantastic news that Hux has signed till 2007 and has said he wants to play for City, regardless of what league we''re in. Looks like the weeks ending on an up note after the setback of last Saturday.

NEEEEWWWWSSSSSSS FLLLLAAAASSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Huckers............ BOUGHT A CAT !!!

He''s called it Tootsie and has decided to stay on at Norwich.......

Fearing that a sudden move may un neccessarily burden the young feline... Darren Huckerby has decided to play on at Norwich.

Darren is quoted to have said to reporters...

"Am I on gov? Yes....yes mate... I bought a cat, and I fink Noorrfolk is a great place f'' raisin em, cos here''s so many bl**dy Canaries around, me and the ol gaffer mate, we''re gonna have cat "dress up" parties, he''s bringn is cat, Fluffy Wuffy over fa tea tnite...!"

Un quote!!!

So there youu have it Canary fans, there''s no reason to ever again doubt Darren Huckerby''s love of Norwich... and Nigel''s cat...

susie, looks like the exclusive news was that Huckerby had signed a one-year extension to his contract.

Well that will get us all talking......