Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

qpr and cardiff

I agree with most of that Nutty. I think QPR''s bubble is about to burst but I honestly believe Cardiff have the strongest team Von the league. Even without bellemy they can call on Chopra and boothroyd. I''ll take 3 points from those games and anything more would be a real confidence boost that could very well give us the believe (I have it anyway) that we are genuine title contenders.

Why do people answer this idiot?He''s obviously a scummer or a troll, and clearly a helmet.

At the moment we need not fear any team, we just have to keep this momentum up, and any thing is possible, these teams are beatable, and remember Palace got a point at Cardiff and should have won the game, and we are a better side than Palace. With lambo at the helm, and the quaulity in our squad we can go into these next 4 games with confidence, O.T.B.C.

Why on earth have you guys credited this muppet with 3 pages of replies? Just stupid I think. And yeah, I realise that I am doing the same thing. However hopefully at least someone will listen and learn - just ignore it and it will kindly fuck off, and hopefully so will him/her. [:)]