Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

qpr and cardiff

Does your time machine know the certain outcome of any more games?

I''d like a flutter on the outcome of next years FA Cup final if you can help me out.

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]defo no points from these 2 so need to win next 2 home games[/quote]

Please explain

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]defo no points from these 2 so need to win next 2 home games[/quote]Thought you and your Deliverance type folk would be celebrating tonight, so have a glass of shut the hell up on me Ned.

[quote user="wrathsasadlonelypatheticbinnerwithnolifeandhasprobablyneverbeenlaid"]defo no points from these 2 so need to win next 2 home games
[/quote]Thanks for the tip. Shall be putting my life savings on us to lose then.

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]defo no points from these 2 so need to win next 2 home games
[/quote]

I suppose you knew WBA would win at Arsenal the other week and the mighty Hercules would win at Barcelona.

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]defo no points from these 2 so need to win next 2 home games
[/quote]

I see you''ve been told to f*** off on the WOTB several times tonight Selwyn, can''t you all kiss and make up and leave us in peace?

Shame his powers of prediction didn''t quite see the paupers going bankrupt.

It would have saved an awful lot of local businesses from being defrauded - might have even saved a charity from being robbed.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I see you''ve been told to f*** off on the WOTB several times tonight Selwyn, can''t you all kiss and make up and leave us in peace?

[/quote]

I think that''s the first time i''ve read you swear on here!

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think that''s the first time i''ve read you swear on here!

[/quote]

Yes sorry [:$] but he''s enough to make anyone swear with his negative posts on here and wotb where he uses the name Selwyn.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="wrathsajoke"]defo no points from these 2 so need to win next 2 home games
[/quote]I see you''ve been told to f*** off on the WOTB several times tonight Selwyn, can''t you all kiss and make up and leave us in peace?[/quote]I think that''s the first time i''ve read you swear on here![/quote]CA taught me to swear...........

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="wrathsajoke"]defo no points from these 2 so need to win next 2 home games
[/quote]I see you''ve been told to f*** off on the WOTB several times tonight Selwyn, can''t you all kiss and make up and leave us in peace?[/quote]I think that''s the first time i''ve read you swear on here![/quote]CA taught me to swear...........[/quote]

You fibber [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="wrathsajoke"]defo no points from these 2 so need to win next 2 home games
[/quote]I see you''ve been told to f*** off on the WOTB several times tonight Selwyn, can''t you all kiss and make up and leave us in peace?[/quote]I think that''s the first time i''ve read you swear on here![/quote]CA taught me to swear...........[/quote]

[/quote]

That is twice you have used the F word on this thread my Angel.....i am shocked[;)][:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

That is twice you have used the F word on this thread my Angel.....i am shocked[;)][:D]

[/quote]

Oy you [:)] get back to your greenhouse and your cucumbers [:)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I suppose you knew WBA would win at Arsenal the other week and the mighty Hercules would win at Barcelona.

[/quote]

Do ya reckon he''s any good at predictions Tilly[:^)]

We need all the help we can get on the Free Bet this season!

Predicting Norwich to lose every week would be no good though!

Selwyn  ?

I suspect he''s neither use nor ornament[;)]

Why would anyone say we are definitely not going to get anything out of these games?

Admittedly two of the toughest games of the season, but who would have thought we would get a point at Forest? Who thought we would win so convincingly at Preston and Bristol City?

We are taking 3000 fans to QPR, in what should be a cracking game and I believe, full of goals! We are playing well away from home and are capable of ending QPR''s unbeaten run.

I actually think Cardiff is the tougher game, taking into account Bellamy is back from injury. I think they have the best squad in the Champ. Having said that, they are only a point ahead of us and if we are buoyed by some good results before then, we could get something.

The two home games - Palace and Boro I would take 4 points...no less. If we can get somewhere between 6 and 9 points in those 4 games it will be a good return.

It''s how people think Pabs. Last season at this time they thought Leeds and Charlton would never be caught. The truth was those two were fighting for second place til the death. I''m not saying we will win the league but we could and I would bet that QPR and Cardiff don''t finish 1st and 2nd.

I happen to have it from good authority that Cardiff are VERY concerned about our visit to them on the 30th. As I previously posted, a director is nervous about how good our manager is.

Saying that, I also said it was unlikely that Bellars would miss that game still and yet he played Saturday. It really surprised me how quick they played him. They are worried about his knee.